Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1421  
Old 27-06-2009, 12:15
freelancers's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 98
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, i have some problems with using the phrase " all the way down ". I don't know its meaning and whenever we use it. Here is an example:
"Don't smoke your cigarette all the way down."
Could you please translate this sentence into Vietnamese.
Btw, i also need to know more about the way using "all the way up" :|
Thank you in advance
__________________
Life is tough !!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1422  
Old 30-06-2009, 01:34
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What is the difference between will and desire?
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1423  
Old 30-06-2009, 03:12
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FengFeng View Post
What is the difference between will and desire?
"will" is used when u do what u like
"desire" is used when u do what u really like
Eg: will: I'm willing to date with her.
desired: I'm desiring to date with him.
__________________
--
Reply With Quote
  #1424  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:01
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gâu_ View Post
"will" is used when u do what u like
"desire" is used when u do what u really like
Eg: will: I'm willing to date with her.
desired: I'm desiring to date with him.
feel a little confuse here
will: you are really like it, and you can do it
desire: yeap, you really like it, want it badly, but can not do it at the momment
Reply With Quote
  #1425  
Old 03-07-2009, 14:13
minhtri_595's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 7,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

what does "this is one on me" means?
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]THE PERSON ONLY FOR CHII[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1426  
Old 04-07-2009, 22:17
illsung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 954
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Learn new words , What should I do , someone tell me , plz
Reply With Quote
  #1427  
Old 04-07-2009, 22:50
imsdragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 107
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtri_595 View Post
what does "this is one on me" means?
I think it literally means :"This is my situation"
Reply With Quote
  #1428  
Old 06-07-2009, 19:26
Mvn's Avatar
Mvn Mvn is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 6,328
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi everyone !!!
Anyone know the name of MJ What is not?
Reply With Quote
  #1429  
Old 07-07-2009, 16:55
illsung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 954
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn View Post
Hi everyone !!!
Anyone know the name of MJ What is not?
Mary Jane

// i don't understand your question
Reply With Quote
  #1430  
Old 07-07-2009, 18:51
Mvn's Avatar
Mvn Mvn is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 6,328
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by illsung View Post
Mary Jane

// i don't understand your question
Michael Jackson
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:35.