Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 13-10-2011, 16:10
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-10-2011, 16:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

mod cho em đá cái đầu cái
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-10-2011, 16:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 121
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

Ké 1 thanh Kingston 2G/800 bo lùn bh Fpt 12 - 2012 giá 450k
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-10-2011, 18:22
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

Quote:
Originally Posted by trantien0072 View Post
Ké 1 thanh Kingston 2G/800 bo lùn bh Fpt 12 - 2012 giá 450k
giá này chắc đi nhanh nhưng không đẹp bề ngoài như con của mình
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-10-2011, 20:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

đá cái buổi tối mod tha em nhé đang muốn tiễn nó đi
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-10-2011, 20:53
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 2,279
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

200k ngay và luôn nè bạn
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-10-2011, 09:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

đá cho ngày mới
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-10-2011, 09:56
coc_ghe1991's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 422
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

Cùng lên nào bác
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...5#post39781855
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Phone: 0902 958 101 (Hải)
Add : 268/27 Nguyễn Thái Bình, P.12,Q.Tân Bình[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-10-2011, 11:01
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 129
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

Quote:
Originally Posted by coc_ghe1991 View Post
thanks em đã đá trả lẽ
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-10-2011, 11:04
now_and_forever_0402's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 581
Re: bán em ram kingmax boad vàng óng

hộ bro http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="White"]i5 4690k@4.5 ft corsair H105 | MSI Z97 Gaming |Avexir 4x4GB | GTX970 G1 | Samsung 840Pro 256Gb & Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | WD blue 500Gb & SG NAS 2x2Tb | Dell U2913w | Corsair 780T white |RM850 |[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:40.