Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5371  
Old 13-10-2011, 09:43
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Wish you all a good day
//Why don't u guys just keep discussing about IELTS like what we did in the last pages? I would like to talk as well as to listen to someone sharing his/her knowledge of doing IELTS sections well I like to hear of some academic things
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5372  
Old 13-10-2011, 11:43
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuancoltech.ver2 View Post
Wish you all a good day
//Why don't u guys just keep discussing about IELTS like what we did in the last pages? I would like to talk as well as to listen to someone sharing his/her knowledge of doing IELTS sections well I like to hear of some academic things
will you study abroad?
I've never been to any English center (just self-studying)
I've just taken TOEIC exam, bad result (only 730)
so disappoited!!!
could you give me an advice? do you suggest any E center (in HN)
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
  #5373  
Old 13-10-2011, 12:08
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
will you study abroad?
I've never been to any English center (just self-studying)
I've just taken TOEIC exam, bad result (only 730)
so disappoited!!!
could you give me an advice? do you suggest any E center (in HN)
I've never been to any English center too. Also, I am not gonna study abroad. I am just about to take a moke IELTS test at the end of this month So I need some advice from experienced dudes
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5374  
Old 13-10-2011, 12:12
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so what's your target?
did you ever take an Ielts test before?
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
  #5375  
Old 13-10-2011, 12:34
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

there's only one phrase to say

"do your best"


....the rest will come
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5376  
Old 13-10-2011, 14:10
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
will you study abroad?
I've never been to any English center (just self-studying)
I've just taken TOEIC exam, bad result (only 730)
so disappoited!!!
could you give me an advice? do you suggest any E center (in HN)
I guess we can open a club for those who have never attended any dedicated English programme before, and I shall be the first person to join.

I took TOEIC about 5 years ago and the result was a disapointment, only 795, lacking 5 marks to reach the 800 range. I also took IELTS more than 4 years ago and it was very shameful that I can only get a 6.0. If I spent some time to do revision before the test I would have achieved a better score... was very sad at that moment though.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #5377  
Old 13-10-2011, 15:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I guess we can open a club for those who have never attended any dedicated English programme before, and I shall be the first person to join.

I took TOEIC about 5 years ago and the result was a disapointment, only 795, lacking 5 marks to reach the 800 range. I also took IELTS more than 4 years ago and it was very shameful that I can only get a 6.0. If I spent some time to do revision before the test I would have achieved a better score... was very sad at that moment though.
when i took the entrance test at British council,

mr examiner said that one person must live in a speaking-English-country at least 6 months to get a score equivalent to 7.5 ielts and at least 2 years to get a score more than 8.0


and it costs more than 400$ for a 2 months-training to take an ielts test,approximately ~ 16 hours

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5378  
Old 13-10-2011, 17:44
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
so what's your target?
did you ever take an Ielts test before?
I took an ielts test 2 years ago. Now I am going to take it again. My expected result is around 6-6.5 but higher is even better
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5379  
Old 13-10-2011, 20:40
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

6.0 doesn't seem so hard to get
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5380  
Old 13-10-2011, 20:46
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
6.0 doesn't seem so hard to get
I also have the same thought
haizzz, I dont know why my Ielts result is better than Toeic results
maybe I were not careful enough in my Toeic test
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:38.