![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5191
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Anyway, I know where's the confusing part. You guys are mistaking the term "formal writing" and "academic writing". Those terms does not apply to exam papers where open questions are sometime given to ask for one's personal idea, experience or judgement. Such formal writing & academic writing terms should be refering to something like academic articles, books, dissertation projects, etc... instead. In these materials people usually does not wish to listen to your own assumption but to proven facts, thorough analysis, descriptions and definitions on the given topic. Therefore personalized statements should be avoided.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5192
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5193
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5194
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
well I think he's trying to demonstrate what he wants to say.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5196
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Are you a native English speaker? ![]() Quote:
![]() ![]() // So is your typing speed.
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE] :rofl: |
| Tuancoltech.ver2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tuancoltech.ver2 |
|
#5197
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I suppose he isn't. Can't see any clear evidence to support your thought.
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B] [RIGHT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi [/RIGHT] |
|
#5198
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Pls, translate this part for me: "QTK will also pay a royalty to the NewHK Company with a goal of nearly zero profit within the Vietnam operation minimizing the tax burden from Vietnam. "
Thank u everyone
|
|
#5199
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@Tuancoltech, If I were a native speaker, I wouldn't be here. And, did you mean to say " I am crazy about (not "of") your English "?
@vietht, I am sorry, but I am very bad at Vietnamese. Why don't you try Google Translator ?
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5200
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Thanks for correcting my mistakes :"> |
![]() |
|
|