Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 25-08-2011, 21:43
super_san's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 468
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^_^Cool^_^ View Post
^ Cắt như Mr. Bean cắt cho thằng nhóc ấy. Úp cái tô lên đầu rồi cắt. )
Mr.Bean thôi
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-08-2011, 10:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 114
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

xin thiệt mà ai cũng tư vấn dỡn hết trơn :(
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:01
thixthix's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 21
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

sợ pts lắm @@
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:10
kamosu9x's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 0
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:14
-Q.C-'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 1,329
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:32
Mystical's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 29
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Q.C- View Post
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:44
noname655's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 451
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

BÁT ÚP = BÚP ÁT

Kiều tóc gì mà khó thế, vừa có búp vừa có át ai mà nghĩ ra? Chắc là chẻ 2 mái rẽ ngôi giữa đánh xù lên rồi đục cái lỗ ở giữa chăng?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:49
HoangTrungKien's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 184
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietmap1 View Post
Bác nào có KIỂU TÓC bát Úp,có hình tương tự, post lên cho em xem ké với. Xem thử có đẹp zai = em ko
Ảnh Nam bác nhé
Thế ảnh thým đâu
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Cristiano Ronaldo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER]"If we can't help our family, who are going to help?"[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:53
viettien1993's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 0
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

đấy gọi là kiểu đầu bô bác a, chịu khó mà mò Google đi :good:
__________________
[RIGHT]Trẻ trâu :beauty:[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26-08-2011, 11:54
InuzZ's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 27
Re: Xin ảnh tóc BÁT ÚP

__________________
[CENTER][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]~~ I hate the way you break my heart. But my brokenheart doesn't hate you. It hates me ~~[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:08.