Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 17-08-2011, 11:41
Sunny13's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 611
Re: Nên mua sim của ai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno View Post
thế sao em éo co tn về nhể, em cũng đang dùng vt đấy chứ:">
Trả sau hay trước? Chắc là sau rồi.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 17-08-2011, 11:52
inferno's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,528
Re: Nên mua sim của ai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny13 View Post
Trả sau hay trước? Chắc là sau rồi.
trả trước, mà bây giờ phải kích hoạt trên 450 ngày mới chuyển được tiền ạ> lần trước em vẫn gửi được tiền mà thử lại mấy lần vẫn không được
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="White"][I][SIZE="1"]Dell 15R queen | I3 2310| 4gb | nVidia GT525[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]BlackBerry 8700c[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:01.