![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4911
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i never call chinese people "dog". They are human, just like us. i have a chinese friend, he's pretty good.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
|
#4912
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
This is not funny at all. |
| mahamahdou |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mahamahdou |
|
#4913
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Nice to meet you. |
| dangkikhowa9 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dangkikhowa9 |
|
#4914
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm not good at grammar don't mean I sleep in class.
![]() I just like listening and reading and I feel grammar is easy to forget
|
| dangkikhowa9 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dangkikhowa9 |
|
#4915
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Unlike numbers, dates, physics formulas which can be learned using such methods as Phenomenal Memory, grammar rules can't be learned in that way. You can only learn it by using it regularly. The more you use them, the harder to forget them |
| silver2104 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by silver2104 |
|
#4916
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
take it easy people, we all know they are pranks, me and my mates been watching them for like millions of time and i dont find any problem with them making fun of asians, coz we all know most of the stereotypes are true
. People make jokes about you just because they wanna be friendly, try to think positive, peace.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4917
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My Brain had some damage when go to this topic
|
|
#4918
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm gonna have a placement exam of IELTS in 8:00 PM. Any advise for me guys?
|
| pigdepdzai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by pigdepdzai |
|
#4919
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() As there is no time now, sleep well and don't be late. Good luck. |
| thich_chem_gio |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by thich_chem_gio |
|
#4920
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey guys, I just have graduated in July and now I'm finding a job. Right now I need to get a certificate of english and I prefer TOEIC. My intention is that I will spend one or two week(s) for prepairation and then take the test. Can you guys suggest me a book that I can revise my Grammar and prepair for the test please? Also how many hours a day should I spend learning?
Thanks you guys in advance. From F17 with love ![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|