![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4861
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm Vietnamese and I suggested everybody talking in Vietnamese.
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT] [RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT] |
|
#4862
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
that's why you will never get better, never
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4863
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4864
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Anybody here talked in English?. Of course not, Vozers just write in English. They talk in Vietnamese
![]() ![]()
|
|
#4865
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Oh. I'm jogging
![]() Why don't you still go to bed?
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT] [RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT] |
|
#4866
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
He must work at night!
|
|
#4867
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Oh year. Come on! I'm learning E. We can help us learning E better, OK?
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"]Thành phần xem rồi comment là còn may[/COLOR][/LEFT] [RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Vào xem, cười mỉm rồi out ngay mới là thành phần nguy hiểm[/COLOR][/RIGHT] |
|
#4868
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Why are you jogging at this time of the day?
I had a nap earlier so can't really sleep now
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4869
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i'm real fan but i think i have a bad spirit. 2008 moscow i didn't watch, 09 roma 11 wembley i did watch.
it seems like when i don't watch the game or sth like that. our lads get better. a very lot of times like this, don't know whhy
|
|
#4870
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm the fan of Arsenal. When Ars faces Bar in UEFA Champion League quarter final, after the first half was Bar 1-0 Ars. So I turned off the TV and went to bed The next morning, when I watched the news I was shocked ![]() @To all Mu Fan :Glory glory turtle Manchester United
|
| pigdepdzai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by pigdepdzai |
![]() |
|
|