Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4841  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:49
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooden View Post
tks, but r u sure? bcauz it's very important so i need a correctly answer. hepl
and how s about "cầm dù che khách"
I can't find any single word to describe this action...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4842  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:09
kooden's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 1,421
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
actually "convert to cash" does not mean "quy thành tiền". The word "cash" is to talk about a payment method (cash, credit card, bank transfer, paypal, etc...), so there is no such think as "convert to cash".
i think it must be TOTAL for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I can't find any single word to describe this action...
i don't need u describe the second phrase in a single word, but in phrase

//thanks all, i've solved my problem ... c ya
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]vOzer[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4843  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:25
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey! Jay, do u luv me?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4844  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:42
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn View Post
hey! Jay, do u luv me?
it depends on what you have between your legs... :">
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4845  
Old 06-08-2011, 15:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvHuang View Post
Many thank AndyMai, Jay, mahamahdou, kunhano, jerry.2805, Minowar, Sannomiya… for reading and correcting my mistakes
I made up my mind. I’ll let my heart decide.
We should be apart for a time I will concentrate at my career with my whole heart save money for the trip to Japan
I hope that the day I set my foot on the country of peach blossom, is the day our love come back.
Uh, do you know that Sannomiya is the name of a place in Japan. And i am in Japan at the moment. Tell me where she will be in Japan and I will tell you what it looks like
Reply With Quote
  #4846  
Old 06-08-2011, 15:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooden View Post
Can you hepl me how to write the phrase "convert to cash" in a word (it means "quy thành tiền" by easiestly) (it's used in bill). thanks all
need a photo of the bill
Reply With Quote
  #4847  
Old 06-08-2011, 16:48
bantaodam1phatchetluon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 68
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn View Post
hey! Jay, do u luv me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
it depends on what you have between your legs... :">
a short dialogue between two man who's have big arms...

// is that correct?
Reply With Quote
  #4848  
Old 06-08-2011, 17:04
kinh_van's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,686
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I can't find any single word to describe this action...
i saw in some luxury hotel in Sai Gon . they have a kind of services like this. The word that they used it : " umbrella services" . just the simple world
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]...Từ bao lâu tôi đã yêu, quê hương Việt Nam...[/I][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4849  
Old 07-08-2011, 11:17
mr_gem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 3,118
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What the hell is this thread turning to ?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]3470[/B][/COLOR] [B]|[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]1060[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [B]Z3+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Sienna"]G610 Orion Brown[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]G420 Hyperion Fury[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B][RIGHT]Steam/Origin ID: [COLOR="Red"]g3milan[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4850  
Old 07-08-2011, 11:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,645
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_gem View Post
What the hell is this thread turning to ?
Just think about an English who have Vietnamese body
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:03.