Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4791  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 119
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good Noon every Vozer.... I'm learning IELTS with my f*cking teacher.... i don't want learing it.. So, what I have to do?
__________________
[QUOTE]----------------------------------------------------
Mua hàng TQ là giúp TQ có thêm một Viên Đạn, một Khẩu Súng để bắn vào nhân dân ta...
---------------------------------------------------- [/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4792  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:37
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsummer View Post
Good Noon every Vozer.... I'm learning IELTS with my f*cking teacher.... i don't want learing it.. So, what I have to do?
Lego - leave school
__________________
[CENTER] Chuyên cung cấp đồ dùng gia đình tiện ích, và thực phẩm chất lượng cao
fb.com/FavoriteStore[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4793  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Open the class door, walk out, get to the water closet, take off your paints, and
Try your best bro, English is important, not just because it is needed to do the test, it is one of the easiest way to communicate to the world.
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4794  
Old 04-08-2011, 13:05
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26 View Post
But it must be one sentence to put into a CV
"học môn thống kê ở lớp năm thứ nhất cử nhân kinh tế"
Studied Statistics in the first year of my BA Economics course.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4795  
Old 04-08-2011, 13:07
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsummer View Post
Good Noon every Vozer.... I'm learning IELTS with my f*cking teacher.... i don't want learing it.. So, what I have to do?
If the teacher did fcking in the class, you can report him. Otherwise study some more.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4796  
Old 04-08-2011, 13:10
thanhtrang2202's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 302
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@ hotsummer : u have to focus on what ur teacher said . U had many mistakes about grammar =..= by the way, i dont like the way u talked about ur " f*king teacher " .
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B]On sunday, you went home ... there were tears in your eyes ..[/B][/COLOR]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5QUexvCxE&feature=related
Reply With Quote
  #4797  
Old 04-08-2011, 15:04
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsummer View Post
Good Noon every Vozer.... I'm learning IELTS with my f*cking teacher.... i don't want learing it.. So, what I have to do?
do smt you want, "phong tom" his/her then leave that class
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4798  
Old 05-08-2011, 00:25
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsummer View Post
Good Noon every Vozer.... I'm learning IELTS with my f*cking teacher.... i don't want learing it.. So, what I have to do?
Since he teach fucking in IELTS class, then you could leave the room if you don't want to learn. But I think he thought outside of the box in running the IELTS class. Study English related to sex seems a good way
Reply With Quote
  #4799  
Old 05-08-2011, 01:00
PvHuang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 523
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi all vozer loving english!
I love english and i decided to get a job that requires english skill
Thus, i attended an IELTS class at Equest...i saw my destiny and my love story began...
We have such a sweet 9 months together
However today i'm sorrowful and hopeless while hearing my love said
"I have to study abroad in Japan from december"
Is it the end of our love?

ST to share with vozer "never intend to find ga'u in an english class like me"
__________________
Thế gian này bao nhiêu người, cớ sao chỉ yêu riêng em...
Reply With Quote
  #4800  
Old 05-08-2011, 02:26
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ cool story bro
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:19.