Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #441  
Old 31-05-2009, 21:23
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 22,912
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Everything'll be clear by tomorrow
__________________
[INDENT]phá thì dễ, xây mới khó, giữ cho thứ được xây tồn tại càng khó hơn ...[/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 31-05-2009, 21:27
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTH88 View Post
Everything'll be cleared by tomorrow
"will be clear" or "will be cleared"
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 31-05-2009, 22:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 22,912
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

sr, nhớ nhầm clear với clean =.=
__________________
[INDENT]phá thì dễ, xây mới khó, giữ cho thứ được xây tồn tại càng khó hơn ...[/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 31-05-2009, 22:28
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTH88 View Post
Everything'll be clear by tomorrow
Seriously, use proper English or not at all zzz
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 31-05-2009, 23:29
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

leech hàng lung tung :(
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 01-06-2009, 00:31
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

lỡ rồi còn đâu =.=
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:29
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Thớt này chìm lâu quá, up nào
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 03-06-2009, 17:28
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Mấy cha họa sĩ dạo này lười quá, chả chịu Update, hơn một tuần rồi còn gì
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 04-06-2009, 09:14
nammoc's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 1,695
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Lọ mọ trong vozExpress thấy cái này
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 05-06-2009, 17:27
ngntuonghuy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,907
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Dạo này chắc lo support CTV mới nên chìm rồi
__________________
Chẹp...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:40.