Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4741  
Old 29-07-2011, 20:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_coi View Post
hey man....

i just came home after going to my friend's home. she's alone with her girlfriends. her parents are working at their office.

i walked to her room, and i couldnt believe what i was looking at: they were watching an adult movies!

when i knocked the door, they shut it down immediately then asked me: what did you see?

i replied: no. i just came here.

so.. she isnt my girlfriend but... what do i do now? should i talk to her or just.... weitei?
At least simple past tense should be used here
Alone with friends? How could it be?
Her parents are working at the same office?
Girlfriends? How many?
You saw them watch the movie or you was looking at the movie yourself ?
an adult movies? ???
Reply With Quote
  #4742  
Old 29-07-2011, 21:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 92
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
this is not a music sharing topic.
whatever involving English (positive way) regarding learning English.
anyway, listen to English is a way to improve words as well as pronunciation skill
Reply With Quote
  #4743  
Old 29-07-2011, 21:10
piavgh's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 19
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln View Post
What the heck are you guys talking about? Ruining two innocent girl's life 1 guy and two girl, it's not fair, I'm in, I can use my finger technique to... j/k

Anyway, please leave they alone, please I don't wanna die as a criminal
I think it's them, not they
__________________
[QUOTE=trong_com_ht;51086868][CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="3"]HÃY CHƠI NHƯ MỘT NGƯỜI ĐÀN ÔNG - QUAN HỆ THEO HIỂU BIẾT CỦA MỘT BÁC SĨ - VÀ CHỊU TRÁCH NHIỆM NHƯ MỘT NGƯỜI CHỒNG ! [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4744  
Old 29-07-2011, 21:28
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMoonz View Post
whatever involving English (positive way) regarding learning English.
anyway, listen to English is a way to improve words as well as pronunciation skill
you can try posting such thing again
I won't repeat myself
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4745  
Old 29-07-2011, 23:13
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 92
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
you can try posting such thing again
I won't repeat myself
relax, boss:. just joke.
Reply With Quote
  #4746  
Old 29-07-2011, 23:45
Nào đó's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 45
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The boss is always right, remember that
Reply With Quote
  #4747  
Old 30-07-2011, 06:50
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannomiya View Post
At least simple past tense should be used here
Alone with friends? How could it be?
Her parents are working at the same office?
Girlfriends? How many?
You saw them watch the movie or you was looking at the movie yourself ?
an adult movies? ???
hm...... my english is terrible. btw, thank you for correcting

my friends always skip every cutscene in all games they played

i dont like them. i always watch all cutscenes, because it's a good way to know the game story.

Assassin's Creed! The best game series ever
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4748  
Old 30-07-2011, 15:18
hoantudo1's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 68
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello, how are u?
I love you
I want kiss you
WTH???
Are you sure, you wan't die
Reply With Quote
  #4749  
Old 30-07-2011, 22:15
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoantudo1 View Post
Hello, how are u?
I love you
I want kiss you
WTH???
Are you sure, you wan't die
What The........
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4750  
Old 31-07-2011, 16:20
j3oyshockg4's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 371
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

F that
__________________
Dell N5010 (='=)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:15.