Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4681  
Old 27-07-2011, 19:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 806
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

[quote=boo93;34935043]yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy



I will chose the "difficult-to-walk way at first but easy-to-walk later". Because by choosing that way, there are lots of things for you to learn. All things are difficult before they are easy. The hardest is the best one. It's maybe good, It's maybe bad. But whatever, in the end, all the things you've learned may lead you to the good things of life. Everything has its consequences, and the difficulty will teach you how to walk easier



OK man. Just imagine you're taking your University entrance exam. U see that one of the questions is extremely interesting but looks difficult and you are not sure how to solve it. The other questions, on the other hand, are fairly easy but the answers are a bit lengthy. You have, say, 90 minutes to finish all of them.
Will you try to solve the difficult one first, well I won't.
Reply With Quote
  #4682  
Old 27-07-2011, 19:53
boo93's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannomiya View Post
OK man. Just imagine you're taking your University entrance exam. U see that one of the questions is extremely interesting but looks difficult and you are not sure how to solve it. The other questions, on the other hand, are fairly easy but the answers are a bit lengthy. You have, say, 90 minutes to finish all of them.
Will you try to solve the difficult one first, well I won't.
Of course I don't think I should use this thought to my uni entrance exam I'll do the easiest not the hardest 'cuz I don't want my mama to eat me up
Reply With Quote
  #4683  
Old 27-07-2011, 19:53
nguyenquan1"'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 156
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

How many ways are threre to ...???... ( talk , write , do something to show people that !!! ; I can't remember this word ) I am tired beacuse of something ?

//!\\ Is sentence correct ?
__________________
[ Tiểu thuyết giải trí đêm khuya ] - vOzer ở xứ sở thần tiên:
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1819648[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4684  
Old 27-07-2011, 19:57
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo93 View Post
If she get up early in the morning I think she will answer you this question.
I heard that she often skip the breakfast
She's Sleeping Beauty, huh Tell her that I love her too much, and I can't get her out of my head Tell you what, trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never meet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
maybe we were born for each other j/k
What if we were made for each other.
Born to become best friends and lovers.
I wanna stay, right here in this moment, with you, over and over and over again.
What If - Colbie Caillat

I suddenly know that you're the man of my dream, and the girl of my life, darling
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4685  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln View Post
What if we were made for each other.
Born to become best friends and lovers.
I wanna stay, right here in this moment, with you, over and over and over again.
What If - Colbie Caillat

I suddenly know that you're the man of my dream, and the girl of my life, darling
a marriage,perhaps
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #4686  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:02
boo93's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

guys stop flirting each other =)))))))))))))
Reply With Quote
  #4687  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:06
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
a marriage,perhaps
I don't want to end this way, but we can have a relationship with no string attached I just need a man to hold my hand, a shoulder to cry on, to hug me from behind, to stair at me, to smile at me and smell my hair, play with my hair Maaaaaaaaaan, it's so sweet
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4688  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln View Post
I don't want to end this way, but we can have a relationship with no string attached I just need a man to hold my hand, a shoulder to cry on, to hug me from behind, to stair at me, to smile at me and smell my hair, play with my hair Maaaaaaaaaan, it's so sweet
oh,F*cking good,that's what i wanna do too,with my life mate,of course
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #4689  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:53
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
oh,F*cking good,that's what i wanna do too,with my life mate,of course
Yaaaay, We gonna fight, fight for our right to love
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #4690  
Old 27-07-2011, 20:56
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln View Post
Yaaaay, We gonna fight, fight for our right to love
Would you like to have dinner with me,o' love
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:30.