![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1381
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
bl4ckdr4g00n: Uhmmm, 6 to 12 times a week. It depends, ya know. Kishimoto: Ouch, sorry, I mean male, female, gay or hybrid sir? bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, all of them, sometimes even with myself. Kishimoto: Oh my god! bl4ckdr4g00n: No, no god, he's too far away... I love close relationship only. Kishimoto: Hmm... Is it hostile? A lot of us are Catholic you know!!! ![]() bl4ckdr4g00n: Horse style? yeah, dog style also... But I hate Missionary style. My g*y friends don't like it. Kishimoto: Oh sh*t! bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, sometimes sh*t is unavoidable, an*l sex is iresistible to me... so no pain no gain! ![]() Kishimoto: Oh dear! bl4ckdr4g00n: No man, you cannot do that from behind with a deer, they run so fast and jump so hard... It will hurt (pause) ... a lot. Kishimoto: ![]() (credit from here: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1502) Enjoy Sunday morning folks!
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1382
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
that's all about Mr.Dzong
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1383
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I can handle very well with animal, especially deer
|
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1384
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
/note: incident like pregnancy happen all the time too. Do it with precaution and don't get yourself in jail...lol
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT] |
| tengtengvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tengtengvn |
|
#1385
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1386
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Bro Teng, could you help me choose between East Coast and West Coast? ppl lately lectured so much on pros and cons of each side but I am still ambivalent. The South is , on the other hand, a mystery to me, so it'll be great if you can tell more about Southern ppl, life. Southerners don't really friendly, do they? I was such a retard that I threw deposits to three schools in three different locations. I be doomed if they find out.
|
|
#1387
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh damn, new week has started with a really serious traffic jam among the capital. Do you know where? Of course not, because everywhere in Hanoi, you can give yourself a "get stuck". It's really unpleasant and somehow funny. It's hard for outsiders to believe that Hanoi could become a mess like that.
Anyway John, I have successfully escaped the trap and got to the company, of course, not on time. Good new week to you all, boys and girls of VOZ land! |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1388
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
nice... this is the 3rd week dat i've been stick with the table for a whole day...
//please release me from being MIA
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...) Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop [SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE] |
| GhostHammer.v2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by GhostHammer.v2 |
|
#1389
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Silver"][B][I]Lệch mới đau =))[/I][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] |
|
#1390
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
What's your major anyway? If you want an affordable place to live, good school (GA Tech is one of the top Tech Uni in the US, not as expensive as Ivy institutions), weather's similar to VN (to too hot, not too cool, never snow). Southern people are very friendly, don't be confuse with those from ghetto neighborhood. If you decide to live there, stay away from ghetto black neighborhood, ya' be fine. ATL is the place to be. I'm moving back to GA by the end of this year. Done with Cali.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT] |
| tengtengvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tengtengvn |
![]() |
|
|