Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4481  
Old 06-07-2011, 17:19
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Pls translates the word "giàu hình ảnh" and "gần gũi" for me.
Reply With Quote
  #4482  
Old 06-07-2011, 17:20
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nht_max View Post
I'm with you there, Chuck. I myself, with over ten years of experience in toying with English, can't seem to comprehend why there was an "s" there

Well, I'm just discussing mistakes here and there, no offense to anyone in any harmful way No flame war intended. I think we improve by making mistakes, so, I correct you when you're wrong (or when I think you're wrong) to help you improve. I'd like to ask you the same in return, so that we get better together
you have been TOYING around with a language, which not knowing it is nearly considered a crime (exagerrating), for over 10 years ? Dude, i'm beginning to fancy you
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #4483  
Old 06-07-2011, 17:55
doanhoangdan's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 109
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I've got some problems in lerning E. Hope you guys in Voz help me finish this pratices. 1 to 3 is sorting word to get finish sentenses. The others is re-write but it has the same meaning as the original sentence:
1. I/and/like/two/both/sisters/them/jobs/have/their/of.

2.Most/children/let/British/walk/parents/school/to/their.

3.Have/where/any/he's/idea/gone/you?

4. He had left the office when the phone rang.
No sooner....
5.They never made us to do anytihng we didn't want to do.
We...
Thank you all
__________________
Ngu thì chửi tất, ko khuyên răn
Reply With Quote
  #4484  
Old 06-07-2011, 17:58
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Freaking Afternoon now, wake up!!!

Gotta love this Afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Pls translates the word "giàu hình ảnh" and "gần gũi" for me.
giaù hình ảnh = rich image?
gần gũi = gettin' close (together)



Everybody was throwing bricks......
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4485  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,297
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by doanhoangdan View Post
I've got some probles in.....

Quote:
I like their both sisters and two jobs of them [?]

Most British parents let their children walk to school

You have any idea where he's gone ?

No sooner had he left the office than the phone rang.

We had never made to do anything we don't want to do.
Reply With Quote
  #4486  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:17
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by doanhoangdan View Post
I've got some probles in lerning E. Hope you guys in Voz help me finish this pratices. 1 to 3 is sorting word to get finish sentenses. The others is re-write but it has the same meaning as the original sentence:
1. I/and/like/two/both/sisters/them/jobs/have/their/of.

2.Most/children/let/British/walk/parents/school/to/their.

3.Have/where/any/he's/idea/gone/you?

4. He had left the office when the phone rang.
No sooner....
5.They never made us to do anytihng we didn't want to do.
We...
Thank you all
Are you in 9 grade or something?
Reply With Quote
  #4487  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:22
doanhoangdan's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 109
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhnguyen2308 View Post
__________________
Ngu thì chửi tất, ko khuyên răn
Reply With Quote
  #4488  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:23
doanhoangdan's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 109
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Are you in 9 grade or something?
There is a long time I do excercises like this
__________________
Ngu thì chửi tất, ko khuyên răn
Reply With Quote
  #4489  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:26
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by doanhoangdan View Post
There is a long time I do excercises like this
LOL... It doesn't make much sense to me. How Long? 2 years? 10 years? What have you done so far? "Swinging your hand?" <= Try to translate it to Vietnamese...
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4490  
Old 06-07-2011, 18:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,297
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by doanhoangdan View Post
what's wrong ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:42.