Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4461  
Old 04-07-2011, 16:56
nht_max's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 315
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

am phai thanh kìu èn dzu. Câu nói cửa miệng của nhiều ace^^
Reply With Quote
  #4462  
Old 05-07-2011, 13:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 391
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupid® View Post
This video clip is only available for specific people, IMO.

@Elkin: wow, you're so adorable, man
what does IMO mean ??
Reply With Quote
  #4463  
Old 05-07-2011, 13:34
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

In my opinion
Reply With Quote
  #4464  
Old 05-07-2011, 13:42
Quỷ Cung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,447
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I got IELTS 6.0 about 1 years after my TOEIC 795... Have not gone thru any preparatory course for any of them though.

Basically they are totally different things so any comparision between TOEIC & IELTS is inappropriate.

currently thinking of retaking the IELTS to see what my level is atm.
Cho mình hỏi ngu chút nha, tại sao một năm lại phải thêm s vậy?
Reply With Quote
  #4465  
Old 05-07-2011, 14:48
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quỷ Cung View Post
Cho mình hỏi ngu chút nha, tại sao một năm lại phải thêm s vậy?
well it's complicated...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4466  
Old 05-07-2011, 14:58
Really Cool's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 4,119
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
well it's complicated...
...and really strange...
Reply With Quote
  #4467  
Old 05-07-2011, 15:33
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Cool View Post
...and really strange...
ya... hard to explain... just close one eye and let it go
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4468  
Old 05-07-2011, 15:56
Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 59
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i want to start learning english
Reply With Quote
  #4469  
Old 05-07-2011, 21:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,840
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Someone please helps me to correct these sentences :
1. I am afraid I speak English very bad
2. I am not interested about your opinion ( "in" instead of "about" ,right ? )
3. I am looking forward to seeing you on next Sunday

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4470  
Old 05-07-2011, 22:07
nht_max's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 315
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperShot95 View Post
Someone please helps me to correct these sentences :
1. I am afraid I speak English very bad
2. I am not interested about your opinion ( "in" instead of "about" ,right ? )
3. I am looking forward to seeing you on next Sunday

Thanks
1. As i understand, you should just say something like this: I'm afraid because my English is not so good. Or If you insist on keeping your sentence, then it should be corrected like this: I am afraid because I speak English very badly. But then, doesn't it sound a bit...weird? I honestly don't think there're many people using that style

2. It should be corrected like this: I'm not interested in your opinion/s. It's grammatically right that way, but again, it sounds a little odd/obscure to me (personally of course, others can understand your point just fine). My best try for this should just be like: I don't like your opinions. Just simple as that

3. There is no preposition "on" in this case. Just remove it and you're good to go

P.s Also, it's recommended that there's no "s" for the word "help".
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:06.