Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4451  
Old 01-07-2011, 23:20
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
I think "hope you enjoy it" is the right answer. Let's google that sentence
so many that sentences
hope you to enjoy it and hope you enjoy it, which one is the best
I use this sentence in the end of video clip
thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4452  
Old 01-07-2011, 23:28
firestork's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,746
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
hope you to enjoy it and hope you enjoy it, which one is the best
I use this sentence in the end of video clip
thanks
in my opinion, the second one is better because of its shorter length
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4453  
Old 02-07-2011, 00:47
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
I think "hope you enjoy it" is the right answer. Let's google that sentence
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
so many that sentences
hope you to enjoy it and hope you enjoy it, which one is the best
I use this sentence in the end of video clip
thanks
3M results for the former, 167M results for the latter.
That's what we call "speakable number".
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4454  
Old 02-07-2011, 01:20
quainhanao's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i'm going to bookmark this page
may be i'll back tomorrow ^^

//Edit:oh...silly me this thớt is so hot
__________________
[B]VOZ[/B]...Hãy bựa theo cách của bạn!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4455  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:05
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
in my opinion, the second one is better because of its shorter length
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
3M results for the former, 167M results for the latter.
That's what we call "speakable number".
i'm sorry , i don't understand, what do you mean "3m" &" 167m "


=> Hope you watch it is the best answer ?

How
Location, July 2, 2011 is it right ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4456  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:09
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotbanned_ko_hieu View Post
TOIEC 600, never try IELTS or TOEFL. With TOIEC 600, what level of IELTS or TOEFL that i could reach, Elkin ?
I got IELTS 6.0 about 1 years after my TOEIC 795... Have not gone thru any preparatory course for any of them though.

Basically they are totally different things so any comparision between TOEIC & IELTS is inappropriate.

currently thinking of retaking the IELTS to see what my level is atm.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4457  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:13
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
i'm sorry , i don't understand, what do you mean "3m" &" 167m "
It's "million", baby.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4458  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:24
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

How
Location, July 2, 2011 is it right ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4459  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:53
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Video clip này dành cho somebody tiếng Anh thì viết như thế nào mấy bro

This video clip is just for somebody ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4460  
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 3,552
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

This video clip is only available for specific people, IMO.

@Elkin: wow, you're so adorable, man
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:45.