![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4441
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Btw, how about you, Elkin ? Did you get any English certificate or how long have you learned English or studied abroad ? |
|
#4442
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what is nhảm nhí in English, except Bull shit ?
__________________
Office: [B]Macbook Air 2015[/B] Home: [B]i5-8600k|16GB DDR4|1060 6GB|256GB|1TB|XAI RUSE|Qpad CT Oslo Lions|iKBC CD108[/B] Sound: [B]JBL Charge 3[/B] Phone: [B]7 32GB|Q20|[/B] |
|
#4443
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think it is "rubbish"
|
|
#4444
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
yeah, rubbish is ok. You can also use "nonsense" for more formal.
Bull shit, crap is slang Rubbish, garbage is informal |
|
#4445
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4446
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
in the bottom of letter, ex:
location, july 3, 2011 name is it right ? thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4447
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hope you enjoy it
hope you to enyoy it hope you enjoying it hope you enjoyed it which one is right ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4448
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
At first, I took iBT and got 98 but listening was below the minimum requirement (<20). I still don't know why my listening score was so bad. After the test, I thought I did it quite well, at least I was able to take notes all of the information in listening test. After that, I took IELTS twice and got 7.5 for the first time. Listening was 8.0 but writing only met the minimum requirement. Listening in TOEFL is definitely more difficult than in IELTS. You can see it clearly through the test formats. About writing, if you can paraphrase well, I think you will do well in iBT; but in IELTS, if you can't come up with some ideas that make sense in task 2 (which often happens) and organize them reasonably, it'll be a nightmare because the score in task 2 is multiplied by 2 to calculate the writing score.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4449
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
someone helps me....
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4450
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think "hope you enjoy it" is the right answer. Let's google that sentence
__________________
May the Force be with you |
![]() |
|
|