Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4421  
Old 29-06-2011, 15:52
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
^
I know what BP is, guy because I work in that industry, too (but not in the downstream section).
I guess your company is NCS Pipeline, right?
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4422  
Old 29-06-2011, 15:56
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
^
I know what BP is, guy because I work in that industry, too (but not in the downstream section).
I guess your company is NCS Pipeline, right?
Wow man, you're good, what is your company ??

BTW: what you mean at " downstream section" ?
Reply With Quote
  #4423  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:03
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oops, basically, petroleum industry is divided into upstream section (exploration, production...) and downstream section (transportation, distribution...).
I just assume that you're working in the downstream section.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4424  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:06
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
Oops, basically, petroleum industry is divided into upstream section (exploration, production...) and downstream section (transportation, distribution...).
I just assume that you're working in the downstream section.
why did you try to ignore my question ? let me guess ? PTSC or CuuLong ??
Reply With Quote
  #4425  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:12
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
There's an old proverb that is "Curiosity kills the cat".
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4426  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:16
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

why you have to hide it ? afraid of something ??
Reply With Quote
  #4427  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:23
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
Yeah. Because my manager often goes to this forum.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4428  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:25
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

haha, poor guy )
"The Cat is out of the bag"
Reply With Quote
  #4429  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:31
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,856
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
Yeah. Because my manager often goes to this forum.
i think use visit will be better
Reply With Quote
  #4430  
Old 29-06-2011, 16:44
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

seem we are running out of ideas to discuss by English here. Could somebody give us a new topic ideas in this thread like : girls, guys, gays football, music ..
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:50.