Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4381  
Old 27-06-2011, 08:35
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

After playing ACB, I know some Italian words, such as "Cazzo!"

you can use google translator to translate to English LMAO
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4382  
Old 27-06-2011, 11:47
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
Hey guy,
If you want to use swear words, please say it in German because German is the language of anger.
For example, instead of saying "sh!t", you can say "scheisse" and save other people from hearing your not very meaningful words.
I would rather say "Sheat"

To anyone who needs a girl: say it to your wife, it would be more useful that way.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4383  
Old 27-06-2011, 11:50
vietanh_ha's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

im in a bad mood.
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"] nick vài người sử dụng [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4384  
Old 27-06-2011, 13:29
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh man,i just recognized this topic was awesome, nice to see y'all, please help to fix if you see any wrong English of mine . Thanks and best regards
Reply With Quote
  #4385  
Old 27-06-2011, 13:32
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

How can I use English fluently as you do? help me
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #4386  
Old 27-06-2011, 13:38
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
How can I use English fluently as you do? help me
play games
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4387  
Old 27-06-2011, 13:52
Gotbanned_ko_hieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
stop copying those cursed words from American movies & using them like you are a native speaker...

If your English is good enough you should know when and where to use those words properly.
Man, i dont think those "words" are too crude , for example: My laptop was Crashed when trying to upgrade new VGA card driver. Then i said: "Oops, god damn it". Is it ok ? unless your are pious christian believer . Please fix if my grammar or vocabulary was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #4388  
Old 27-06-2011, 13:59
firestork's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,746
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

go to and live in a english-speaking country such as: us, uk, ca, au...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
How can I use English fluently as you do? help me
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4389  
Old 27-06-2011, 17:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 632
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
Is there any grammar or vocabulary mistakes in this post ?
Reply With Quote
  #4390  
Old 27-06-2011, 20:28
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I would rather say "Sheat"

To anyone who needs a girl: say it to your wife, it would be more useful that way.
How does it work?
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:25.