Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4371  
Old 25-06-2011, 10:17
darkIII's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 258
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i was studied that emotion verbs such as to like to love to hate can not be used in present continous but i also know the song is named still loving you. Is it correct grammar ?
__________________
[COLOR="Orange"]My Laptop[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Asus A42JC [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My PC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Q6600-G31mEs2l-Kingmax 4gb-HIS7750-320gb-Ipower 560w-LCD19[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My Toys[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ipad3 16gb wifi-Google Nesus 4 16gb[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My Bike[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Nouvo 5 Red&Black[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4372  
Old 25-06-2011, 11:07
shazam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,643
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkIII View Post
i was studied
Did you mean that you're the object of a study ? So, you must be very brilliant and famous. May I know your real name ?
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B]
[RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4373  
Old 25-06-2011, 11:22
darkIII's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 258
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

sorry, i mean i studied that....
__________________
[COLOR="Orange"]My Laptop[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Asus A42JC [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My PC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Q6600-G31mEs2l-Kingmax 4gb-HIS7750-320gb-Ipower 560w-LCD19[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My Toys[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ipad3 16gb wifi-Google Nesus 4 16gb[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]My Bike[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Nouvo 5 Red&Black[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4374  
Old 25-06-2011, 16:09
jackblk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 304
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_coi View Post
and...?
and i wanna lego too ...
Reply With Quote
  #4375  
Old 25-06-2011, 23:43
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 1
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

An Oz couple coming to Saigon next week asked me to write down some interesting places to eat for them. It's so fking hard, especially for foreign people due to the sanitary issue, cause they want to try vietnamese cuisine, such as: 'pha lau', 'bun rieu'. Begin to lose my sanity. Any idea guys?
Reply With Quote
  #4376  
Old 26-06-2011, 00:27
pigdepdzai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 2,326
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm sorry I have a question : "Lego" is a noun or a verb ?
Reply With Quote
  #4377  
Old 26-06-2011, 01:56
pm0023's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,013
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdepdzai View Post
I'm sorry I have a question : "Lego" is a noun or a verb ?
verb:">:">:">
Reply With Quote
  #4378  
Old 26-06-2011, 06:47
jackblk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 304
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdepdzai View Post
I'm sorry I have a question : "Lego" is a noun or a verb ?
Both
Reply With Quote
  #4379  
Old 26-06-2011, 21:50
bang_coi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

this is bullshit.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4380  
Old 26-06-2011, 22:48
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
Hey guy,
If you want to use swear words, please say it in German because German is the language of anger.
For example, instead of saying "sh!t", you can say "scheisse" and save other people from hearing your not very meaningful words.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:17.