Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #921  
Old 12-06-2011, 06:46
Sena Ayanami's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 45
Thấy bà chị smile.ftu cái là lòi tòi phòi ra mấy chú nữa. Mình k47 nè
__________________
[QUOTE=vip0;48727419]nào mấy bác Mod có ý kiến gì ko?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=vitcon;48727500]Chưa đủ tuổi, mời bạn về bú thêm.[/QUOTE]
:go:
  #922  
Old 12-06-2011, 07:06
smile.ftu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 109
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Ayanami View Post
Thấy bà chị smile.ftu cái là lòi tòi phòi ra mấy chú nữa. Mình k47 nè
mình có quen bạn k nhỉ?
__________________
The old signature was removed due to some problems related to unauthorized content.
The new one is coming soon...
  #923  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:58
muf's Avatar
muf muf is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,237
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile.ftu View Post
mình có quen bạn k nhỉ?
ftu1 à
ko ở sg tiếc quá
bợn có thi ko mềnh ủng hộ
  #924  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:00
tungcreed's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 450
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile.ftu View Post
mình có quen bạn k nhỉ?
"http://mvnforums.com/showthread.php?t=247" smile.ftu Có pải em không?
Tặng em, smile.ftu!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdn40...eature=related

Lyrics:

My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.

smile.ftu smiled at me on the Vozforums.com.
She was with " Mod vungocanh" or " Thím Vú"
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

Smile.ftu are beautiful.
smile.ftu are beautiful
smile.ftu are beautiful
, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
:


smile.ftu are beautiful. smile.ftu are beautiful.
smile.ftu are beautiful
, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

smile.ftu are beautiful. smile.ftu are beautiful.
smile.ftu are beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.



I LOVE YOU
  #925  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01
transonlam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,861
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

offline đi đâu thía
Đang quan tâm vụ offline thâu...chứ ko quan tâm ai thắng giải
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="2"]Củ Khoai Lang + Đất Sét => Khoai Lang nướng Đất Sét[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
  #926  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:05
muf's Avatar
muf muf is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,237
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

^
^
nhạc hay
  #927  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:28
Moon.lSd's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 594
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungxu2310 View Post
Ở hà nội thì ra giang văn minh có cái gift shop ý :d or số 9 yên phụ
Thks bác, cháu gái nó cũng chỉ qua bên Gifthaus này. Mờ bên này chém đẹp ác 30k 1 nhóc lận

Đêm qua em vừa kiếm mối đặt cả bộ rồi
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]..in Luv|.. we trust..[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
  #928  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:50
vungocanh's Avatar
Super Saderator
Join Date: 10-2004
Posts: 94,643
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungcreed View Post
lah blah blah blah

ông tướng này bị phởn à ?

  #929  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:52
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile.ftu View Post
mình có quen bạn k nhỉ?
Mình cũng K47

Bạn smile đi thi đi vote nhiệt tình
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
  #930  
Old 12-06-2011, 10:31
vietanh_ha's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: [Miss vOz] - Chiến đấu thôi nhỉ ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon.lSd View Post
Cho em biết chỗ nào tậu đám này đi
google " mèo chii muare " bán cả rổ
có cả bộ shin bút chì :x
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"] nick vài người sử dụng [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:41.