![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4241
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() :beauty :
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"] nick vài người sử dụng [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I] |
| vietanh_ha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vietanh_ha |
|
#4242
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4243
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
It should be written like this: "It's hot near the equator and cold near the poles (the Earth has two poles, isn't it?). In the middle it is warm". Also, with tag-questions, demonstratives (that, this, these...) are not normally used. "That's correct, isn't it?" would be better. |
| el_maestro |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by el_maestro |
|
#4244
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B] [RIGHT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi [/RIGHT] |
|
#4245
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I couldn't understand what you wanted to say until I read the other post above...
to attend to <> pay attention to
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4246
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I should have written "the Earth has two poles, doesn't it?" lolz...
|
| el_maestro |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by el_maestro |
|
#4247
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4248
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
yeah, my mistake. Thank you for correcting me.
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B] [RIGHT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi [/RIGHT] |
|
#4249
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
your short guide is a bit too long bro
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4250
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
My God! Cant believe I stay this late just to play CoD! :( Already 4am when I realized!
|
![]() |
|
|