![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1331
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I'm pohand
__________________
-- |
|
#1332
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I have'nt spam in this thead for 3 week
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1333
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#1334
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
mah... too hard for that translation job, pass...
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1335
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1336
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
This thread is originated from chaos and will perish in chaos...
No beginning, no ending...
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1337
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what is the difference between "fall in love" and "fall out of love"???
please explain for me, thanks |
|
#1338
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"fall in love" or "falling in love" means you love someone and can't live without him/her
"fall out of love" means you stop loving love is broken so you can find another girl to do something you really need =))
|
| buidanhthuy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by buidanhthuy |
|
#1339
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"in" vs "out" - it seems that these two word define the diffrent from the 2...
i think so... |
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1340
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Up for a very useful topic
![]()
|
![]() |
|
|