Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4151  
Old 24-05-2011, 20:45
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
I wonder if vOzers cover all provinces and territories of Canada.
So far, we have
  • arsenal1312 in Manitoba
  • neo15 in Ontario
  • Mgz in Alberta
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4152  
Old 24-05-2011, 21:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFR6 View Post
What the feck are you doing down ACT for? :">
My dad used to work here, that's why , where do you live?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4153  
Old 24-05-2011, 21:24
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

A lot of vozers live in the US; not too many live in Canada =(
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4154  
Old 25-05-2011, 01:42
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1312 View Post
Toronto huh, nice. I live in Winnipeg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
I wonder if vOzers cover all provinces and territories of Canada.
So far, we have
  • arsenal1312 in Manitoba
  • neo15 in Ontario
  • Mgz in Alberta
Toronto is nice, one of the most beautiful city in Canada
I wonder how is the life in other provinces? Is it too cold in Alberta and Winnipeg I heard that Alberta is very nice in the summer but i haven't had chance to travel there
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #4155  
Old 25-05-2011, 04:25
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Summer in Winnipeg is a little bit like summer in Vietnam. Last summer the highest temperature was 34 deg. One thing about summer in Winnipeg that sucks is that we don't have any beach here (we are not surrounded by the ocean) so the only places I can go are the lakes. =.= One of the lakes here is so large, they call them Grand "Beach"
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4156  
Old 25-05-2011, 07:48
ngayhomqua0000's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 13
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello everyone, i have just seen this topic for a moment. I aim form VN and I want to practice English with you
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]llıllı[/COLOR] Đời [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Thay [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Đổi [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Khi [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Ta [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Thôi [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR] Đẩy [COLOR="Blue"]ıllıllı[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4157  
Old 25-05-2011, 08:46
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua0000 View Post
Hello everyone, i have just seen this topic for a moment. I aim form VN and I want to practice English with you
Choose a topic so that we can talk sex, money, girlfriend, job, school,...
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4158  
Old 25-05-2011, 09:16
VIP+'s Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 39
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I don't understand, what are you talking about?
I heard many good things about Canada. Ex: Toronto, Alberta and... Cannabis
I wish one day would be to Canada for cultivation Cannabis

/Thanks to Google Translate
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]không biết có tội không[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4159  
Old 25-05-2011, 10:02
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP+ View Post
I don't understand, what are you talking about?
I heard many good things about Canada. Ex: Toronto, Alberta and... Cannabis
I wish one day would be to Canada for cultivation Cannabis

/Thanks to Google Translate
We simply call it "weed" here, not the actual scientific name
Many old Vietnamese guys here, they grow that weed in their basement and sell it to people. I heard their income are a few hundred thousands dollars a year, more than doctors and dentists Well, of course if they get caught, they can serve about 5 - 15 years in jail.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4160  
Old 25-05-2011, 10:20
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
You guys remind me of this picture =))

__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:17.