Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4101  
Old 20-05-2011, 17:19
WhatTheF*ck's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 65
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi everybody, I'm newman
Much hope to be advised
Reply With Quote
  #4102  
Old 20-05-2011, 21:16
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@Jay: I said I would approve you means " công nhận" là you đúng , don't over think it too much ^^.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4103  
Old 20-05-2011, 21:17
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
really? adorable!!! Your English must be very good. Oh my goodness I feel so shameful. 5 years... well... I can give up everything in my life just to be there for 5 months to study English... What should I do now? I am so nervous...

tip of the day: if your English is fluent enough, you wouldn't have considered that much about noun, adj, verb whatsoever. And I would not try to translate it if I were you.
1) I do not really care about your emotion or stuff like that and what I did was to help you to understand the words "suck" and "google" which you wrongly used. You have to admit that I am right about those words and that you used them wrong: "suck" is not a noun or adjective and "google" is not a verb.

2) The whole point of this topic is to help vozers to learn English together. So if you are wrong, just admit it and you may learn something.

3) you don't have to give up "everything in your life" I guess you are a student now, so what do you have to give up? Just tell your parents about studying here ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
wrong! you didn't even understand the meaning of that message.
give me the right translation.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4104  
Old 20-05-2011, 22:15
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
@Jay: I said I would approve you means " công nhận" là you đúng , don't over think it too much ^^.
look at the way he responded to my posts to see how much of a over-thinker he is. Very emotional guy too, lol
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4105  
Old 20-05-2011, 23:31
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1312 View Post
1) I do not really care about your emotion or stuff like that and what I did was to help you to understand the words "suck" and "google" which you wrongly used. You have to admit that I am right about those words and that you used them wrong: "suck" is not a noun or adjective and "google" is not a verb.

2) The whole point of this topic is to help vozers to learn English together. So if you are wrong, just admit it and you may learn something.

3) you don't have to give up "everything in your life" I guess you are a student now, so what do you have to give up? Just tell your parents about studying here ....



give me the right translation.
In my opinion, I think that languages are something live. They can develop in some ways that you'll never think that it could be, so if a word is used as a noun, verb, adj...(and anything it didn't use to be) popularly, they'll become that
Reply With Quote
  #4106  
Old 20-05-2011, 23:44
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_bunny145 View Post
In my opinion, I think that languages are something live. They can develop in some ways that you'll never think that it could be, so if a word is used as a noun, verb, adj...(and anything it didn't use to be) popularly, they'll become that
it will be a very long time until the word "suck" is put in Oxford dictionary as a adj and "google" as a verb. I do not count those "free dictionary" crap on the Internet.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4107  
Old 20-05-2011, 23:55
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1312 View Post
it will be a very long time until the word "suck" is put in Oxford dictionary as a adj and "google" as a verb. I do not count those "free dictionary" crap on the Internet.
oh, i know it takes time because it's hard to accept something new and only used by some specific groups
Reply With Quote
  #4108  
Old 21-05-2011, 00:02
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1312 View Post
it will be a very long time until the word "suck" is put in Oxford dictionary as a adj and "google" as a verb. I do not count those "free dictionary" crap on the Internet.
people don't need that oxford thingy for their common english. If you say you're studying to become a professional or some kind of researcher then I will approve your ideas =))

I believe there is a large number of Americans who have never seen that dictionary even once in their life. People are using "google" as a verb now so unless you say your English is better than them, better go outside and communicate more instead of reading dictionaries behind the walls.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4109  
Old 21-05-2011, 00:08
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
people don't need that oxford thingy for their common english. If you say you're studying to become a professional or some kind of researcher then I will approve your ideas =))

I believe there is a large number of Americans who have never seen that dictionary even once in their life.
Use those in your essays and the prof will fail you. That's why we need the dictionary, to use proper English. And I still want to graduate from university and get a job lol... so excuse me if I use Oxford

Of course I often say "google it", but that's just informal way to communicate with people. In professional workplace, that kind of language is sometimes not acceptable. I am a customer representative at a call centre and we have to study how to speak professionally and appropriately with customers (sometimes memorize sentences word by word).

SO... say anything you want, Canada is a free country, but don't expect people to completely understand it. I guess you're going to university too, so practice how to talk professionally is more important.
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4110  
Old 21-05-2011, 00:21
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
People are using "google" as a verb now so unless you say your English is better than them, better go outside and communicate more instead of reading dictionaries behind the walls.
1) Uhh...I do not spend time behind the walls reading dictionaries, ... that would be a stupid thing to do. I only refer to it to write my essays.:
2) And I am working part time right now and I spend most of my time outside, working-playing soccer-VOZ....
3) I am not saying my English is better than any Canadian lol
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:42.