Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 20-04-2009, 19:55
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

haha In Bruges, what a show ... "What's Belgium famous for? Chocolates and child abuse, and they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids" - priceless ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 20-04-2009, 20:24
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

search rồi vẫn ko hiểu nhân vật ken là ntn? help me!!!!
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 20-04-2009, 21:47
lenguyenvinh122's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 3,054
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

gió mát nhỉ .
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]PC:E3-1230v2//4GB vengeance// P8B75V//HIS6850//Seasonic 620//Dell U2414H//SSD 240 GB Intel 335//INWIN G7.
Gear:Microsoft economic 4000//Keyboard Mitsumi//Dell 8135//razer DA//Kinzu//Mantis Control// Exacmat//QCK+// HD555/PL-30/ATH-M50/SONY-7506
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]ĐT : 0934846599. Đà Nẵng [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]YH : lenguyenvinh122[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 21-04-2009, 09:29
cloud5trike's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 4,130
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Chưa xem phim này thôi khỏi cần hiểu ~.~
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]SUPERMAN [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]inside[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 21-04-2009, 12:05
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud5trike View Post
Chưa xem phim này thôi khỏi cần hiểu ~.~
Sao lại khỏi cần hiểu, phim hay và đầy ý nghĩa
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 21-04-2009, 12:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 178
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Xem film xong có ấn tượng lớn nhất là các nhân vật trong film đều trâu 1 cách khó tưởng tượng ...
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 21-04-2009, 15:59
fRzzy's Avatar
Mmph mmmph mph-mph mmph!
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 12,515
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Các bạn chán bỏ mẹ, đề nghị là không spoil, mình chưa xem phim mà đọc mấy cái post giải thích ở trên tụt bố nó cả hứng rồi :(

Anyway, updated...
__________________
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]các anh chả biết gì cả, kênh chém gió của [B]Mr. Chơi[/B] ở đây cơ -> [url="https://www.youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial"][B]youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial[/B][/URL][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 21-04-2009, 16:18
ngocnd84's Avatar
Thiếu Sáng
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 6,031
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Cái thiên văn này chắc cũng bắt nguồn từ "lỗ đen" bên f17. Blah blah.. BOÀM ~~>hài vật.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 21-04-2009, 16:21
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Chắc cả bọn bàn tán theo cái thớt của dzồng trên f17 thành ra cãi nhau đây mà
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 21-04-2009, 17:01
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

không đọc cái thread đấy chả hiểu gì cả
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:14.