![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4071
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"xấu người xấu cả ước mơ"
you're suck, so are your desires.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4072
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Good job, Jay :thumb up:
|
|
#4073
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
suck isn't an adjective
You suck, so do your dreams/desires Corrupted minds dream corrupted dreams--- i just made this up
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4074
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
One good way to practice and boost your English writing skills, including styles, words, grammar... is read a lot of online English news and blogs, then pick articles or pieces that interest you or suit your job/field of study and re-type them word by word. I mean, you must type, do not copy and paste.
Of course, you'll do it as time allows, and do it as much as possible. |
|
#4075
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4076
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yeah but half truth. I copied or to be more exact, I followed that tip, and now I wanna tell it... in my own voice. Did that trouble you? :-)
|
|
#4077
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No offence dude
, i was just joking
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4078
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I knew it already, but I wanted to talk the talk.
|
|
#4079
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How can we say "Anh không thể không yêu em" in English ?
|
| firestork1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by firestork1 |
|
#4080
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I love you
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|