Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-05-2011, 13:05
die4Rock_FF's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 136
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

rớt thê thảm.......................................................
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="1"][B]Contact:[/B] 0989737733 / 239 Xuân Thủy (8h30 --> 17h30) / số 4 ngách 143/39 An Dương Vương (19h30 --> ..)
[B]Mobile:[/B] Sony XPERIA X8 (black)
[B]Bike: [/B]Exciter 2011 RC[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-05-2011, 14:21
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

Up cho e lên đầu nào
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1789465
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
sút hộ em cái ông a à
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-05-2011, 17:31
mlphan87's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 3,853
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4Rock_FF View Post
rớt thê thảm.......................................................
rớt thì kéo lên
mà đổi tản nhiệt gì tận 1tr lận bác
__________________
[B]LH: [COLOR="Green"]Mr Phán[/COLOR] (Mạnh Lâm Store - Website: manhlam.com)
Yahoo: [COLOR="Green"]manhlam1987[/COLOR]- Facebook: [COLOR="Green"]Mạnh Lâm Store[/COLOR]
ĐT: [COLOR="Green"]0974.51.81.71 - 0903.226.436[/COLOR] (call vô tư)
ĐC: [COLOR="Green"]Số 20– Ngõ 23– Nguyễn Phúc Lai [/COLOR](gần ngã tư Láng Hạ- La Thành)[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-05-2011, 17:55
die4Rock_FF's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 136
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlphan87 View Post
rớt thì kéo lên
mà đổi tản nhiệt gì tận 1tr lận bác
thì tầm H50 hoặc true có clip 1156,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepgaa2 View Post
Đã đáp lễ ^^
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="1"][B]Contact:[/B] 0989737733 / 239 Xuân Thủy (8h30 --> 17h30) / số 4 ngách 143/39 An Dương Vương (19h30 --> ..)
[B]Mobile:[/B] Sony XPERIA X8 (black)
[B]Bike: [/B]Exciter 2011 RC[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-05-2011, 21:23
die4Rock_FF's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 136
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

lên phát buổi tối!
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="1"][B]Contact:[/B] 0989737733 / 239 Xuân Thủy (8h30 --> 17h30) / số 4 ngách 143/39 An Dương Vương (19h30 --> ..)
[B]Mobile:[/B] Sony XPERIA X8 (black)
[B]Bike: [/B]Exciter 2011 RC[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-05-2011, 21:52
IAmGayLord's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 231
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

ram bay rồi hả bro
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:33
die4Rock_FF's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 136
Re: Bán (ram 2G, card màn hình) + đổi ram led

__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="1"][B]Contact:[/B] 0989737733 / 239 Xuân Thủy (8h30 --> 17h30) / số 4 ngách 143/39 An Dương Vương (19h30 --> ..)
[B]Mobile:[/B] Sony XPERIA X8 (black)
[B]Bike: [/B]Exciter 2011 RC[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:10.