Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1281  
Old 12-04-2009, 21:04
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I couldn’t believe my eyes can turn red that quick over those small thing this graphic novel offer, that’s what called an touching story.
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1282  
Old 12-04-2009, 21:57
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

what graphic novel? vOz daily strip?
Reply With Quote
  #1283  
Old 12-04-2009, 22:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What can I write now?
Sry 4 my stupid E skill
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1284  
Old 12-04-2009, 22:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Omg, so sleepy, g9 err1s, have best nightmares!!!
Hope 2morrow will b a good day (only 4 me)
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1285  
Old 13-04-2009, 07:50
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
what graphic novel? vOz daily strip?
How can I cry over something I draw myself ? Don't put it this stupid way,man
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1286  
Old 13-04-2009, 11:56
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute View Post
How can I cry over something I draw myself ? Don't put it this stupid way,man
So what's up man? senen or yuri or yaoi?
I want the goddamn name
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1287  
Old 13-04-2009, 12:15
gasolina's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 7,081
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

today is a freaking day , i must go to hospital........ i'm afraid of doctors , medicine and blood
__________________
PC:MSI X99 SLI-Plus, 5820k 4.0ghz, Gskill 4x4G 2133 GTX660TI, OCZ 256GB, 2TBx2, corsair 650D, Dual U2711
Cooling: ek supremacy LT, Xspc D5, Cyperbower PT 450l/h, XSPC 240, Noctua Nf-S12p x 6.
Movie & games : Denon 890, T&V Kurbis for suround, Front T&V Turm, JBL Sub 138, JBL HLS Center, DAC + XMOS 384Kbit-32Bit. Music: Sansui QRX 9001, AR2
Reply With Quote
  #1288  
Old 13-04-2009, 12:17
Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 44
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

god bless u ( all)
Reply With Quote
  #1289  
Old 13-04-2009, 13:44
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

rest in peace, pal
@foggy: so what's the name? i want it
Reply With Quote
  #1290  
Old 13-04-2009, 13:45
Kool_looK's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 104
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina View Post
today is a freaking day , i must go to hospital........ i'm afraid of doctors , medicine and blood
I think that the phrase "I have to go to hospital" should be used in this situation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:09.