Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 03-05-2011, 13:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

nhìn thằng em thấy ghét quá nên up tiếp
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-05-2011, 16:13
UP_KING's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 88
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

UUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-05-2011, 20:52
GiaLangDeGai's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

sút tung đít bro )
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]¿ uɐ̭̗ox ᴉɐ̨ɥԁ oɐs[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

9x ver9.1
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:05
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamer1983 View Post
nhìn thằng em thấy ghét quá nên up tiếp
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:16
an_phe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,241
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

..................................................
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Công ty TNHH Công Nghệ và Thương Mại Gia Huy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]Số 139 phố Sài Đồng - Quận Long Biên - TP Hà Nội[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Linh kiện, phụ kiện PC - Laptop. Tư vấn lắp đặt Game - Net chuyên nghiệp, uy tín, giá cả cạnh tranh.
Mobile: 0908.699.567 - fb.com/GiaHuyComputer139.[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:19
Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 43
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

Này thì sút cho chú E! Down tý cho dễ đi nhé!
__________________
Call 0989334707
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

này thì lên nào
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-05-2011, 10:59
lordcharmed's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,099
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

cùng tiến nào http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
Intel Core i3 4330 vs Deepcool TigerShark || [COLOR="Orange"][B]MSI H97M-G43 Guard Pro[/B][/COLOR] || [B]Gskill Sniper[/B] || [COLOR="Silver"]Plextor M5s[/COLOR] || [B]Western Digital Caviar Black[/B] || [COLOR="Gray"]Jonsbo U3[/COLOR] || SS M12 II 620 || [B]LG 25UM65[/B] || [B]Ducky Zero[/B] vs [COLOR="Green"]Razer Goliathus Extended[/COLOR] || [B]Razer DeathAdder Black[/B] vs [B]Apuri[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-05-2011, 12:20
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

sút đã fix theo các bác.............................................................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-05-2011, 00:28
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Cần bán gấp COMBO AMD

.........................
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:45.