Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1261  
Old 10-04-2009, 22:39
buitaman's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 2,493
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by karz_code47 View Post
can you help me translate this sentence:

"cúp điện,nhà ngói cũng như nhà tranh"

/thanks
câu này mình học cũng lâu rồi, mới lục tập ra giải đáp cho bạn:
At night, all cats are grey!
__________________
PC: Main Gigabyte Z390 Auros Master,CPU Intel i9-9900K, Corsair H115i Extreme, Ram G.Skill 64 GB bus 3200,VGA ASUS Strix Gaming RTX 2060 6G,PSU FSP Aurum S 700W, Case Phantek Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass, Logitech Z906, Asus Xonar D2X.
Reply With Quote
  #1262  
Old 10-04-2009, 23:07
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Keke, Just friends. But I really am not sure about what will happen between 2 people of different sex in a cold night in romantic city like Hanoi. So, friend, but maybe have something more than just friendship to happen.

If I could do what I wanna do, it's so easy to figure out then.

Anyway John, Anyway John is...nothing. Just like you said. I just like it.
Wow, U, I mean both of U are just so open-minded or U fell in love w/ each other before but the shyness made u unspeakable.

Anyway John, she must be..hmm I dont know how to find words to say about this girl. Open-minded! Sure! Yeah! She obviously rely upon U when accepting to be with U a whole night

She must highly appreciate the stamp on ur face but the fact that it isnt, imao

John: also means prostitute's customer/client. U know?
Reply With Quote
  #1263  
Old 10-04-2009, 23:09
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I am watching american pie,danm! it is very sexy
have you watched this film? I'm like it
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1264  
Old 10-04-2009, 23:17
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
I am watching american pie,danm! it is very sexy
have you watched this film? I'm like it
Well the 1st one and also the last in this series I watched is naked miles. "Ridiculous" is the only word I can say.

Dont You try "The girl next door", do U? Elisha Cuthbert! OMG She is so so cute
Reply With Quote
  #1265  
Old 10-04-2009, 23:19
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
Wow, U, I mean both of U are just so open-minded or U fell in love w/ each other before but the shyness made u unspeakable.

Anyway John, she must be..hmm I dont know how to find words to say about this girl. Open-minded! Sure! Yeah! She obviously rely upon U when accepting to be with U a whole night

She must highly appreciate the stamp on ur face but the fact that it isnt, imao

John: also means prostitute's customer/client. U know?



Just a plan for two at weekend. Intend to go overnight, if we find somewhere appropriate. If not, back home earlier than expected. Anyway John, no stamp has been sticked on my face. No one can trust me, everyone knows that .

Haven't learned about that meaning of John


Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
I am watching american pie,danm! it is very sexy
have you watched this film? I'm like it
If you like it, I recommend you take a watch at Sex Drive. It's just great and a must-c movie.

Anyway John, I like it, not I'm like it .
Reply With Quote
  #1266  
Old 10-04-2009, 23:26
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

One more recommendation: Dont try to watch Unrated version before the rated or u r gonna feel that: SO SICK. Freaking sick.

"Anyway John" <~~ This sounds really funny
Reply With Quote
  #1267  
Old 11-04-2009, 03:32
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

" Anyway John" it sound really funny, like a whatever man
@PC_Ga: see the unrated after the original, like xiahou recoment, cuz it's freaky sick
@mr Trác i think dat she(ur female friend ) is very very open mind and courage to go through night with " a man without a stamp (of guarantee) on his face" j/k
Reply With Quote
  #1268  
Old 11-04-2009, 03:42
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
Even we get rejected, what do you expect?
Already got in, acceptance from NYU , most prestigious among the list,

have to pay a lot .

7 other notifications re coming up next week

thinking about selling drugs to pay for my education
Reply With Quote
  #1269  
Old 11-04-2009, 04:17
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

McPhan: congrat pal... how do you pass the interview?
Reply With Quote
  #1270  
Old 11-04-2009, 09:55
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
" Anyway John" it sound really funny, like a whatever man
@mr Trác i think dat she(ur female friend ) is very very open mind and courage to go through night with " a man without a stamp (of guarantee) on his face" j/k
I share the same thought with you on this matter. Thank you very much for your advice so far on our night tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
Already got in, acceptance from NYU , most prestigious among the list,

have to pay a lot .

7 other notifications re coming up next week

thinking about selling drugs to pay for my education
Congratulations!!! You got it! But if you are now thinking about selling drugs, I think that a study at that prestigious collegue is no longer necessary.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:02.