Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1211  
Old 04-04-2009, 10:51
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard View Post
Never give up
Or find another destination. Laos, Cambodia, for example?

Anyway John, nice weekend!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1212  
Old 05-04-2009, 22:06
GhostHammer.v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Damn... i'm so hungry - but i've just had (?) a big big hamburger hour ago ...
what will i do now?
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...)
Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop
[SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1213  
Old 05-04-2009, 23:03
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHammer.v2 View Post
Damn... i'm so hungry - but i've just had (?) a big big hamburger hour ago ...
what will i do now?
you will be coming my house tomorrow,I can give for you a pie "rán" ,very good
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1214  
Old 05-04-2009, 23:48
GhostHammer.v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
you will be coming my house tomorrow,I can give for you a pie "rán" ,very good
you mean Dognut? what kind of dognut? Sweet or Salty? i prefer to salty
anyway,thanks and "rán" is fried
btw, I'm in China now
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...)
Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop
[SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1215  
Old 06-04-2009, 00:17
korols's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 323
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHammer.v2 View Post
you mean Dognut? what kind of dognut? Sweet or Salty? i prefer to salty
anyway,thanks and "rán" is fried
btw, I'm in China now
You mean Donut?
Reply With Quote
  #1216  
Old 06-04-2009, 00:19
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Dognut is kind of sick ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1217  
Old 06-04-2009, 20:53
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHammer.v2 View Post
you mean Dognut? what kind of dognut? Sweet or Salty? i prefer to salty
anyway,thanks and "rán" is fried
btw, I'm in China now
are you from in china? I can shiping for you a pie "gai" by hoanlong transico I have visited Lang Son city for 7 year, I've ever seen china this year
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1218  
Old 06-04-2009, 21:27
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
Toughest year for international students applying to American colleges

I received so many rejection letters so far

Damn economic crisis!!!!!
Welcome to Singapore!
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #1219  
Old 06-04-2009, 22:07
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Welcome to Singapore!
are you from singapore? I love singapore because It's very clean I hate vietnam because it very dirty
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1220  
Old 06-04-2009, 22:47
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

lol, yeah clean but the food sucks...

//when I first came here, I just have a little thought that all the trees in this town might be made by plastic, lol...so shinny and fresh green on that leaves...far than expected...
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:44.