Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2951  
Old 12-04-2011, 00:18
SeiferAlmasy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 5,913
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by plot View Post
Bị nhiễm phóng xạ nên phải kiêng ăn ốc...Tiếc wá
Liên quan gì nhau mậy ??? :">
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]T[COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR] A[COLOR="Blue"]M[/COLOR]O,[COLOR="Blue"]L[/COLOR]A [COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR]R[COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]E [COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đà Lạt du kí - đồi cỏ hồng
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=6786145
  #2952  
Old 12-04-2011, 00:29
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Mềnh là mềnh khoái trà sữa hướng dương roài đới nhá
  #2953  
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11
Alone In The Rain's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,540
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Tuần này có đá giao lưu với ai ko các thým???
__________________
Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9GHZ - Corsair V LPX 2x8GB 3200Mhz - Asrock X370 Taichi - MSI RX 580 Gaming X 8GB CrossFire - Samsung 970 pro 512GB - Corsair CX650 - Corsair -[SIZE=2] Samsung C27FG70[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]HP Gaming Pavilion 15-cx0056wm - Samsung 970 pro 512GB- 2x8 2666Mhz
[/SIZE]
  #2954  
Old 12-04-2011, 11:14
Jorge Campos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 455
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone In The Rain View Post
Tuần này có đá giao lưu với ai ko các thým???
tuần này chắc lại đá thứ 7 thôi
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]MU vô địch[/COLOR],[COLOR="Blue"]AntiMU vô bịch[/COLOR]
  #2955  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:26
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Giao lưu với mềnh
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
  #2956  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:26
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

có hội ko ...set up nào ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #2957  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:29
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
có hội ko ...set up nào ..
Lại như tuần trước thôi
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
  #2958  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:33
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____Alone_____ View Post
Lại như tuần trước thôi
hẹn T7 ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #2959  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:41
dunggv2009's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 236
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Lính mới đăng kí làm sao đây các bác
  #2960  
Old 12-04-2011, 18:44
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunggv2009 View Post
Lính mới đăng kí làm sao đây các bác
Thứ 7 lên chào sân [ Địa điểm ở post 1 ]
Mang theo 200K + 1chai dầu ăn, gấu, cáo, chim, chuột càng tốt
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:55.