Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 10-04-2011, 22:53
xxtkidxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 253
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

Không biết có thể nâng cấp màn lên full HD không nhỉ :d Up dùm máy khủng
__________________
Tuấn DA | Hỏi nhanh - Đáp gọn: http://hoidapnhanh.org
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-04-2011, 23:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,879
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up hộ bác. đây ko phải là khủng long, phải gọi là khủng long bạo chúa
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-04-2011, 23:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,229
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

kỷ jura trở lại...............
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:40
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

cảm ơn các bác nghía qua con vợ hư đốn của e
ai rước nó giùm e đi
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-04-2011, 11:16
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up cho buổi trưa
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-04-2011, 15:17
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up cho buổi tối
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-04-2011, 18:56
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up cho buổi tối
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-04-2011, 21:29
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up phat truoc khi di ngu
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-04-2011, 21:42
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 316
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

up cho con may' ngon.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-04-2011, 22:41
scorpion2011's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 409
Re: [BÁN] khủng long Alienware 17xR2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_autumn View Post
up cho con may' ngon.
thank bác
đổi con máy lấy con 5D dưới sign bác đi
Quote:
5D; 70-200 IS f2.8; 24-70 f2.8; 28 f2.8; 35 f3.5, 50 f1.4; 580 EX2.
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"]AW M17X-R2[/COLOR]| i7 820qm | 8Gb Ram |ATI 5870 x2 | 500Gb | DVD-RW | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]DELL Precision M6600[/COLOR]| i7 2720qm | 16Gb Ram | AMD Firepro M8900 | 1,5Tb | Intel Ultimate 6300 |
[COLOR="Red"]My PC[/COLOR]| Asus Rampage III | i7 960 | 24Gb Dominator GT bus 2000 | Asus DCU TOP 5850 |[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:11.