![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1171
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
are you a man? how can you say it's funny??? That is terrible. the poor guy
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1172
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#1173
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Handy man các bro dịch ra tiếng Việt là nghề gì?
|
|
#1174
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
obviously handy man is a man who does hand jobs...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1175
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
lol wtf ... so there goes a blowy man ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1176
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I see you don't share anything and this is my 1st share:
If finding it interesting, pls translate the below into English. ![]() I contribute firstly the header: "Step_Parents' Worries" You next! The 1st sentence...(better put your translate in "...") |
| TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
|
#1177
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I can't barely read through the words, forget about translating...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1178
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What g'wan on here? TEG, why don' ya undastand I and I no like ya a ting. How bout ya get out so my breddas can talk? Seen?
One love, breddas. // Little Jacob
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"] [B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me. [B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking). [B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more... [B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone... [B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT] |
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#1179
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think we should'nt use abbreviations in this thread.
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#1180
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
So how do you translate "hand jobs" into Vietnamese?
and blow jobs if you want =)) |
![]() |
|
|