Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:45
daclinhvn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 324
Re: Crysis 2

đang chiến link RS
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 340
Re: Crysis 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonovip View Post
Code:
Torrent 2
Cậu nào down chậm thì add thêm torrent phía trên để thêm tracker nhé..
add thêm tracker la` ntn death
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:52
PeinPein's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 4,928
Re: Crysis 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy2F6fec3A
__________________
[CENTER] [COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]●[/COLOR] ♪ ☑[B] MrSuicideSheep ☑ Fluidified ☑ Majestic Casual ☑ Crystal Strings ☑ Linkin Park ☑ Yann Tiersen ☑ Joe Hisaishi ☑ Ryuichi Sakamoto ☑ OnlyChillstep ☑ The xx ☑ ThePrimeCronus ☑ Kiyoshi Yoshida ☑ Liquicity ☑ Medwyn Goodall ☑ Final Fantasy ☑ Ghibli ☑ Evangelion[/B] ♪ [COLOR="red"]●[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:52
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Crysis 2

đợi mega1280
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:54
Dannymaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 667
Re: Crysis 2

Cho em add thêm 1 link! full 7.2GB hihi

http://letitbit.net/download/57847.5...Z.NET.rar.html
__________________
Processor: i7 4930k @ 4.6 ghz || custom liquid cooling
Main board: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme || Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D. RAM: 32gb DDR3 Corsair. Video Card: 2x SLI MSI GTX 780PSU: Silverstone 1000w, HHD: 2x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb.
Build images: http://imgur.com/a/rPNN2
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:56
GarfieldCat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 6,390
Re: Crysis 2

Mới là Clone DVD thui à.
Đang kéo Torrent mà Speed kém quá (25Kbps)

Kê gạch ngồi chờ thánh KOKO cho thuốc men về mới chơi đc :">
__________________
[COLOR="White"][CENTER][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]AMD Ryzen 5 2600X | ROG STRIX B450 F | Kingston Furry | Plextor M5P | Samsung 860 Evo | RX590 | Seasonic X660 80Plus-Gold | 200R
Gears: MJ2 Blue sw | Logitech G Pro | Roccat Taito [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Garfield_cat/ [/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 22-03-2011, 11:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 7,122
Re: Crysis 2

mọi người đợi chút, sẽ có torrent trên all.hdvnbits.org, tốc độ thì yên tâm
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 22-03-2011, 12:00
ahayqua's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,745
Re: Crysis 2

He he, vừa fin AC:B xong thì lại có game này
Thôi, đợi khi nào có crack thì kéo torrent luôn cho khỏe
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]When I was a young man,
I had liberty, but I did not see it.
I had time, but I did not know it.
And I had love, but I did not feel it.
Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 22-03-2011, 12:21
xeom's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,970
Re: Crysis 2

Thôi xong, down 8 part ở linh duckload về giải nén thì báo lỗi. Mà lại ko add recovery nên chịu chết!!!
Vừa định extract ra rồi up lên ALL với viettorrents :|
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 22-03-2011, 12:27
ahayqua's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,745
Re: Crysis 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeom View Post
Thôi xong, down 8 part ở linh duckload về giải nén thì báo lỗi. Mà lại ko add recovery nên chịu chết!!!
Vừa định extract ra rồi up lên ALL với viettorrents :|
Check mục keep broken file rồi cứ giải nén ra.
Lên mạng down 1 cái torrents về rồi cho nó check và tự fix lỗi luôn
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]When I was a young man,
I had liberty, but I did not see it.
I had time, but I did not know it.
And I had love, but I did not feel it.
Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:30.