![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1151
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
They must've got a traffic jam.
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1152
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
good at fcking v.s. good in bedroom
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1153
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
srrr, what? You're a donkey now huh...?
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| emtraisieunhan |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by emtraisieunhan |
|
#1154
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And damn it, you confused everyone with that 'Eh' thing. The first sentence is very controversy, every one can say it in a very own way.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1155
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Then I think 'to be stuck' is better than 'get'. What ya think?
|
| unicornboy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by unicornboy |
|
#1156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
actually, there is an expression "get a traffic jam" or "be caught by a traffic jam", so that's why i suggested that sentence. Moreover, the word "jam" already covered the meaning that you're stuck in something. feel free to correct me if im wrong, guys ^^
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1157
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I got this from longman dict. Please check _http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/traffic-jam
|
| unicornboy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by unicornboy |
|
#1158
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
How's about this? 2. They must've been in traffic jam. 3. I never, and will never, forget that winter, when I we had to... I'd rather use the present tense to affirm sth. should say the 2nd one like this: They must've got a traffic jam. IMHO, both of these are correct, this describes one meaning by 2 different ways. But Vietnamese doesn't have the exactly sentence like ' They must've been in a traffic jam', hence you feel this sentence's really ridiculous We were stuck in a traffic jam for two hours. In this case, the speaker want to stress on 'how terrible the traffic was', we still get the meaning they were stuck in a traffic jam. |
| tank_commander |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tank_commander |
|
#1159
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
The speaker wasn't stuck in the traffic jam, he/she was talking about others.
|
| unicornboy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by unicornboy |
|
#1160
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
stop arguing, lets change topic.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|