Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3761  
Old 18-03-2011, 23:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyul888 View Post
have just messaged my gf ... waiting for respond :'(
then good luck to you
Reply With Quote
  #3762  
Old 18-03-2011, 23:56
Ruslana's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 717
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

respond is a verb?
Reply With Quote
  #3763  
Old 19-03-2011, 00:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslana View Post
respond is a verb?
yes it is a verb, then the right sentence is "...waiting for a response"
Reply With Quote
  #3764  
Old 19-03-2011, 12:26
pnd4189's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 213
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My vocabulary is very limited What must i do?
Reply With Quote
  #3765  
Old 19-03-2011, 18:32
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnd4189 View Post
My vocabulary is very limited What must i do?
First thing you should do is reading. When you read, you should take note new words, it's even better if you read kind of book you like or you want to know more about it.
And at the end of day, try to write a small amount of words [ about 100 is enough for beginner ]. Do this everyday , I'm sure that your source of English word will increase dramatically
Reply With Quote
  #3766  
Old 19-03-2011, 19:05
jindo2537's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 446
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
First thing you should do is reading. When you read, you should take note new words, it's even better if you read kind of book you like or you want to know more about it.
And at the end of day, try to write a small amount of words [ about 100 is enough for beginner ]. Do this everyday , I'm sure that your source of English word will increase dramatically
i think 1/10 of that amount is enough
@pnd4189: i stored a mail that suggests me how to learn new vocabularies and i think it is very helpful. the mail is so long that i can't post it in this thread so if you want it then drop your email and i will send it to you. good luck with your english
__________________
Duyên tự sinh...ắt duyên tự diệt
Reply With Quote
  #3767  
Old 19-03-2011, 21:05
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm kind of in an awkward situation now.
I have intended to quit my current job for weeks and the stupid manager have just poured the last drop that makes the cup run over.
I've made up my mind and the resignation is ready in my drawer.
The problem is that the big boss of the company is a friend of my family.
Quitting this job is something like betraying him.
I think I should have a talk to him before I send the resignation.
But still no idea about what and how I'm gonna say it.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3768  
Old 19-03-2011, 23:36
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 1,156
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
I'm kind of in an awkward situation now.
I have intended to quit my current job for weeks and the stupid manager have just poured the last drop that makes the cup run over.
I've made up my mind and the resignation is ready in my drawer.
The problem is that the big boss of the company is a friend of my family.
Quitting this job is something like betraying him.
I think I should have a talk to him before I send the resignation.
But still no idea about what and how I'm gonna say it.
truth hurts
Reply With Quote
  #3769  
Old 20-03-2011, 09:36
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo2537 View Post
i think 1/10 of that amount is enough
@pnd4189: i stored a mail that suggests me how to learn new vocabularies and i think it is very helpful. the mail is so long that i can't post it in this thread so if you want it then drop your email and i will send it to you. good luck with your english
I meant the word you write in a short essay, I don't mean the new words
Can you share the email with me too. Check PM
Reply With Quote
  #3770  
Old 20-03-2011, 09:53
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
I'm kind of in an awkward situation now.
I have intended to quit my current job for weeks and the stupid manager have just poured the last drop that makes the cup run over.
I've made up my mind and the resignation is ready in my drawer.
The problem is that the big boss of the company is a friend of my family.
Quitting this job is something like betraying him.
I think I should have a talk to him before I send the resignation.
But still no idea about what and how I'm gonna say it.
I dunno what exactly is the reason why you quit your job, so I can only tell you:
Just tell him what you thought, and tell that again with your family, they will understand
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:49.