Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3741  
Old 15-03-2011, 20:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 1,156
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

what are we talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #3742  
Old 15-03-2011, 22:17
dyn2703's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 213
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

) some alone-vozers r talking about the White-Valentine's day.They said it's a special day of japanese teen, but not Vietnamese own.With "Gato" effect (j/k) , they called what Vietnamese-teen did in that day is "đú", "adua","brainless"
wat do u think ? i agree with someones post above
__________________
cuộc đời...về cơ bản là buồn.
môi em hồng,
cafe nâu...
...nỗi thất vọng màu gì, em biết không?
Reply With Quote
  #3743  
Old 16-03-2011, 00:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamrung View Post
oh i was understand ... in vietnam this effect be call "đú" or "adua"
you make so many mistakes:">
Reply With Quote
  #3744  
Old 16-03-2011, 00:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hihi can u help me fix...
__________________
The end of love
Reply With Quote
  #3745  
Old 16-03-2011, 01:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamrung View Post
hihi can u help me fix...
i understand, not was understand, unfortunately, my writing english is not good enough to help you understand it better. but in english, the structure "be do" doesn't exist:">

"be call" seems to have the same mistake, this sentence should be "this effect would be called "đú" or "adua""
Reply With Quote
  #3746  
Old 16-03-2011, 01:23
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

oh thank. i UNDERSTAND
__________________
The end of love
Reply With Quote
  #3747  
Old 16-03-2011, 02:02
tulanght's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 369
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulanght View Post
14/03 I have no pieces of white chocolate :(
Lol I was just joking.I thought we'll have bullshit thing to chatting, chemgio.
Just want to know your reaction. I didn't think i got more bricks like this
I know what the hell is that day and I am not kid anymore
Have fun !
Reply With Quote
  #3748  
Old 16-03-2011, 02:14
sweet88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,594
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Like when your neighbour buy a new car, you try to buy the same or a better car by any price, even when it make your pocket empty
Or when Apple release iPad, suddenly, those other "big guy" try their best to release their tablet, like Xoom, Playbook, etc, ...
That's call the "me-too" effect

White Valentine's a special day of Japanese, so why are you all take it so serious? It doesn't matter one bit
is this a common mistake ?
__________________
Kìa nắng ngập tràn
Nhưng giấc mơ lại vừa bay đi
Gạt hết cuộc đời lẻ loi
Thôi mình anh, lại ngồi nhớ em...
Reply With Quote
  #3749  
Old 16-03-2011, 07:55
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I don't know, may be :|
Reply With Quote
  #3750  
Old 16-03-2011, 09:38
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamrung View Post
oh thank. i UNDERSTAND
I understood.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:41.