![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
![]() NO .... VASH .... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T_______T
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
lol i died in the first go already ?
__________________
[INDENT][RIGHT] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]«[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]voidness[/COLOR].[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]tumblr[/COLOR].[COLOR="Plum"]com[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]»[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT][/INDENT] |
|
#1133
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
...She just is my type, could you give me her name ? ( hix....the white and smooth skin....oh god...i can't breath...if i have a wish, i wish she is my future wife )BTW...any pic ? |
|
#1134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I will never ever forget that winter, the time trees' root saved my life.
|
|
#1135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
1. Mài thì giàu và tao thì nghèo... câu này hơi kỳ, nếu dùng but thì ý nghĩa thường gặp hơn. 2. nói: they may stuck in the traffic, tho. viết: dunno, maybe the same without 'tho' lolz 3. I've never forgotten and would not forget that winter when we had to eat plant's root to survive. the shorter the better for me because I'm too lazy.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How did the roots save your life?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
@Truly_enjoying_game: U keep talking about advanced English, and you don't even know which word means [or has similar meaning] "cao siêu"? lol [in fact, i dont really understand your "Eh" ? "Eh" means English, am I right? I've never seen anyone use "Eh" like that]
Well, I'm not good at English, my English's bad and is becoming worse and worse. I'm not sure that I can understand simple sentences, so dont use advanced English with me okay xD Btw, Would you be good enough to explain to me what is the difference between these prepositional phrases: good at and good in? Which of the following is correct? 1) She was the best in the class in Greek, but in mathematics and biology she was not so good 2) She was the best in the class at Greek, but in mathematics and biology she was not so good To be good at and to be good in are often interchangeable and there is no easy rule to follow, so I'm a little confusing abt it @_@
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you are good in some subjects in your class (English, Math,...) you ara good at doing something (like argueing, fucking, seducing,...) but I'm not sure. f** me if i'm wrong (edited, ** = "ix", not "uck" ..that's typo) |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't know how to combine two seperate words to make a compound word. Ex: I don't know using either " Industrial production" or "industry production" is right? Sometimes we use "Adj+noun" and sometimes it's " Noun+noun". It made me really confuse when getting words to make sentences.
|
|
#1140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|