![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
finally this topic returned to its way as it should be, thank god :lay:
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1122
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
March 28 will be the Earth hour day, will you turn ur computer off ?
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="gray"][I]kat addicted .[/I].[/COLOR][/RIGHT] |
| hitmanbabyvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hitmanbabyvn |
|
#1123
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hell no ... =))
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#1124
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I won't be home at that day so it won't matter...
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]đời là vạn ngày sầu ... ...biết tìm vui chốn nào?[/COLOR] |
|
#1126
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what is Earth hour day ?
btw, i will turn off my pc because i won't stay at home
__________________
[SIZE="3"][center][i][COLOR="Red"]Hope is not dangerous thing. Hope is a good thing. Good thing never dies[/COLOR][/i][/center][/SIZE] |
|
#1127
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hello everybody.
I'm a newbie in this topic ( say newbie before this is the first time i'm posting here ^^"), my E is have some not good at all, then that's why i'm here, just to discuss, argue everything with everybody to improving E skill .And...I know i just have had some mistake with all above sentence, if u guys not get it in mind, then remember to correct me .Once againt nice to meet you all .
|
|
#1128
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Ok, now exchanging (trao đổi) thought in communicating Eh, but raising and solving the matter related to advanced Eh.
About your current discussion, I have no ideas, cao siêu quá! (I don't know this word in Eh.) And my turn with my topic: You will say this how in VNese: 1. "You are rich and I am poor." You will write this how in Eh: 2. "Có lẽ họ bị kẹt xe." 3. "Tôi chưa bao giờ quên và sẽ không bao giờ quên mùa đông năm đó, mùa đông mà chúng tôi phải ăn rễ cây để sống sót." No one is right or wrong, just sharing your idea, ok? (I myself definitely can't finish the 3rd correctly) Besides, could I post a VNese article up here for us to discuss the Vietnamese and translate it into Eh? (in case you afraid of sharing what you've got)
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]HỘI MÊ GAME SHOOTING/FPS:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=113679821#post113679821 [B]Fecking:[/B] GTAV, WD2, HITMAN, SPLINTER-CELL, FIFA, SHOOTING [B]Dick:[/B] CM-G750M * GIGA-Z170-D3H * I7-6700-3.4GHz * G.SKILL-DDR4-16GBX2(2800) * GIGA-GTX1060-G1-GAMING-6GB * XFI-FATAL1TY * OLED 55EG910T |
| TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TRULY_ENJOYING_GAME |
|
#1129
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hey, why don't we talking about the girls and the football? All the men around here. Me first. I like her
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#1130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i can be the guinea pig, shoot all you can, f.. rambo and heros perhaps, they are stuck in the traffic (or they have got traffic) I have not forgotten and would never forget that year's winter, the winter we had to survive by (on?) plant's roots (or tree's roots) should i use by or on whats the correct way ?
__________________
[INDENT][RIGHT] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]«[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]voidness[/COLOR].[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]tumblr[/COLOR].[COLOR="Plum"]com[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]»[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT][/INDENT] |
![]() |
|
|