Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3651  
Old 17-02-2011, 15:16
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
the students should be the one who need to speak English, not you. So keep the convenience of speaking Vietnamese for yourself, force them to use English and the rule of thumb: MAKE THEM FEAR YOU!!!!
i know the part force/encourage them to use English,the guilding teacher made the same thing but it seems impossible for her to explaing the grammar for the students

I got the same feelings as game matter too

after reading the guilding book for teacher,things seem much easier

but the part make them fear me seems too hard for me,i'm an easy man,kind-hearted and friendly
The students in grade 8 are much friendly than those brats in grade 6 anyway
hope i can make it
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3652  
Old 17-02-2011, 15:19
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
That's seem hard, I talk with foreigners a several times, and I always wonder "Did I make mistake? Did they understand me?" And that's just a small group of people. In front of a big crowd? There's no way I can say a word
The teacher as Apollo centre said that my voice/accent is a little difficult to hear but he can hear it, and he said i was good at grammar/the structure.....stuff

it's a short test anyway
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3653  
Old 17-02-2011, 16:27
gaingoan's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 50
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
practice man, practice. Just say whatever come out of your mind.

1. If you couldn't understand someone, his English sucks.
2. If they don't understand what you're trying to say, it's their fault.


and you will be good lolz.
i really love you quote
Reply With Quote
  #3654  
Old 17-02-2011, 20:09
venom_guilty's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 103
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaingoan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
practice man, practice. Just say whatever come out of your mind.

1. If you couldn't understand someone, his English sucks.
2. If they don't understand what you're trying to say, it's their fault.


and you will be good lolz.


i really love you quote
I'd love it if it had "be" verb
__________________
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Gainsboro]Ta tư duy Ta tồn tại[/COLOR][/SIZE] Cuộc đời cho quả chanh, ta lập ra hãng Lemonade .
Reply With Quote
  #3655  
Old 17-02-2011, 20:24
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_guilty View Post
I'd love it if it had "be" verb
what do you mean ???
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3656  
Old 17-02-2011, 23:57
Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 45
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
How many of us don’t get lazy every now and then? Of course, some of us get lazy more than others — my mom (always a hard worker) once told me she gets lazy, but then she just does the work anyway. I replied, “Mom, that’s not lazy! That’s the opposite of lazy!”
Quote:
Có bao nhiêu người trong chúng ta không bao giờ lười biếng? tất nhiên, có một số người lười biếng hơn những người khác - mẹ tôi(luôn là người làm việc chăm chỉ) một lần bà bảo tôi bà lười biếng, nhưng sau đó bà đi làm việc. Tôi nói, " mẹ, đó không phải là lười biếng! đó là chăm chỉ
//các bác xem giúp em dịch đã sát nghĩa chưa. mất gốc quá
Reply With Quote
  #3657  
Old 18-02-2011, 19:51
matran241091's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,703
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

mọi người có quyển học từ vựng với reading hay cho em xin vs
vs ai có esl podcast textbook không cho em xin luyện nghe vs
__________________
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064381694/
Nick 2 thằng dùng
Reply With Quote
  #3658  
Old 19-02-2011, 08:47
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i know the part force/encourage them to use English,the guilding teacher made the same thing but it seems impossible for her to explaing the grammar for the students

I got the same feelings as game matter too

after reading the guilding book for teacher,things seem much easier

but the part make them fear me seems too hard for me,i'm an easy man,kind-hearted and friendly
The students in grade 8 are much friendly than those brats in grade 6 anyway
hope i can make it
Guiding, not "guilding"
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3659  
Old 19-02-2011, 08:49
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Guiding, not "guilding"
oops,......
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3660  
Old 27-02-2011, 11:40
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 179
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody. My name is Hoang. I `m come from Haiphong City. Now I stay in Hanoi. I study at Academy of finance. This university is in Tuliem, Hanoi. I `m 21 years old. I joined in Vozforums in 2010 and I have participated in F17 for 2 months. My English is very bad but I like English. Besides I want to have a good job, so in this summer, I `ll stay in Hanoi to study TOEIC. Can you tell me some address?
__________________
Vãi chưởng pro [COLOR="Red"]Dizzy[/COLOR], chơi mình quả ban nick hơi bị ấn tượng đấy
[B][U][SIZE="4"]You have been banned for the following reason:
Không đọc nội qui.
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-03-[COLOR="Blue"]2012[/COLOR], 20:00[/SIZE][/U][/B]
[COLOR="Red"]Tuyên chiến với Dizzy[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:35.