Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3581  
Old 17-01-2011, 18:55
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'll have to give a short "presentation" about how we can learn English through movies.
And I intend to take 1 episode from Friends series as an example but still haven't made up my mind.
Do you guys think that it's gonna be appropriate?
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3582  
Old 17-01-2011, 19:13
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
I have apparently made love to/fucked 15 different girls in total so far. I can hardly/it's difficult for me to raise that number as long as I'm still with my wife or as long as my wife still keeps me around.
even my dad doesn't go as far as THAT, and how old are you to be already under your wife's leash, Mr. Wise Guy ?

BTW. anyone here watches the Phineas and Ferb show on Disney Channel ? Although i'm only 16 years old, i always get myself sit glued to the chair everytime the show's on. MAN, I just like perry the platypus along with his signature chattering noise, and dr. heinz doofenshmirtz rocks too with all his tools that have the -INATOR suffix
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #3583  
Old 17-01-2011, 19:23
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
even my dad doesn't go as far as THAT, and how old are you to be already under your wife's leash, Mr. Wise Guy ?
I have the "Wise" part in my name too

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3584  
Old 17-01-2011, 19:25
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I have the "Wise" part in my name too

I know, but you are wise literally, Chi Phu is wise as a badass

BTW, KID BUU is a pure evil buu in dbz world, so that automatically makes him the most evil buu among the other ones, but he is still weaker than superbuu, the only buu that kid buu may exceed in terms of power, is perhaps the FAT BUU
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #3585  
Old 17-01-2011, 19:45
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
I know, but you are wise literally, Chi Phu is wise as a badass

BTW, KID BUU is a pure evil buu in dbz world, so that automatically makes him the most evil buu among the other ones, but he is still weaker than superbuu, the only buu that kid buu may exceed in terms of power, is perhaps the FAT BUU
yup,but Uub is far stronger
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3586  
Old 18-01-2011, 09:08
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
BTW. anyone here watches the Phineas and Ferb show on Disney Channel ? Although i'm only 16 years old, i always get myself sit glued to the chair everytime the show's on. MAN, I just like perry the platypus along with his signature chattering noise, and dr. heinz doofenshmirtz rocks too with all his tools that have the -INATOR suffix
Look in my avatar I watch this show every day since it has been broadcast in 2007
My favorite character is Ferb Fletcher, the silence-type boy from Britain, the genius who can use all the tool and and all the instrument along the series. And the best of all is his driving skill
Of course Perry the Platypus's rock too, he's my second favorite character


/and by the way, what's "serve me right" mean? I heard this phrase from a song a long time ago
Reply With Quote
  #3587  
Old 18-01-2011, 10:05
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^

mine is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz i love his evil and stupid ideas
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3588  
Old 18-01-2011, 17:06
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post


/and by the way, what's "serve me right" mean? I heard this phrase from a song a long time ago
well, it's kinda gross, disgusted and perverted, so i'm not explaining this to you
Man, just kidding, just exaggerating
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #3589  
Old 19-01-2011, 13:47
Atomos's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
/and by the way, what's "serve me right" mean? I heard this phrase from a song a long time ago
The phrase has two probable meanings:

1. That serves me right = I deserve that. In Vietnamese, we say, "Đáng đời!"
2. If memory serves me right (a common idiom) = If I remember correctly. In Vietnamese, we say, "Nếu tôi nhớ không nhầm."
Reply With Quote
  #3590  
Old 19-01-2011, 14:28
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomos View Post
The phrase has two probable meanings:

1. That serves me right = I deserve that. In Vietnamese, we say, "Đáng đời!"
2. If memory serves me right (a common idiom) = If I remember correctly. In Vietnamese, we say, "Nếu tôi nhớ không nhầm."
That's the second one, thanks buddy
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:40.