Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3531  
Old 05-01-2011, 00:37
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i see this very big banner at the crossroad of Hai Bà Trưng st-Nguyễn Kiệm st


Quote:
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh chào đón vị khách nước ngoài thứ 3 triệu tới Việt Nam
Hồ Chí Minh city welcome the thress millionth international tourists to Việt Nam
i think there's something wrong with the banner,can someone help me find out that something?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3532  
Old 05-01-2011, 00:47
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i see this very big banner at the crossroad of Hai Bà Trưng st-Nguyễn Kiệm st



i think there's something wrong with the banner,can someone help me find out that something?
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh chào đón vị khách nước ngoài thứ 3 triệu tới Việt Nam
This should be :
Ho Chi Minh City welcomes the three millionth international tourist to Vietnam.
Reply With Quote
  #3533  
Old 05-01-2011, 01:27
TenJolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 282
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

can i speak chinese?
Reply With Quote
  #3534  
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenJolo View Post
can i speak chinese?
It should be "can anybody speak Chinese?"
After my English skills are fluent, should i study Chinese or Japanese, could anyone give me some advices?
Reply With Quote
  #3535  
Old 05-01-2011, 01:36
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenJolo View Post
can i speak chinese?
=====>
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenJolo View Post
may i speak chinese?


sure
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3536  
Old 05-01-2011, 02:07
windevil's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 111
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Today it the first day i go to IELTS class. I like it when i meet new teacher and friends who have the same target with me. The programme is not special but i think going to class regularly help me get more motivations and maintain concentrates. I hope i can study hard as the progress i have planned.
Today was the first day going to an Ilets class of mine. I like it when i met new teacher and friends who have the same target like mine. The programme is not special but i think going to class regularly would help me get more motive and maintain concentration. I hope I can study hard following the planned progress.
Reply With Quote
  #3537  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:52
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Today was the first day going to an Ilets class of mine. I like it when i met new teacher and friends who have the same target like mine. The programme is not special but i think going to class regularly would help me get more motive and maintain concentration. I hope I can study hard following the planned progress.
+1000
thank you very much
Good morning!
Reply With Quote
  #3538  
Old 05-01-2011, 15:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 165
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
WThell are you thanking for ?
Reply With Quote
  #3539  
Old 06-01-2011, 03:03
AuraNMT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 90
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Let's sleep. Good night.
Reply With Quote
  #3540  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:45
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Today it the first day i go to IELTS class. I like it when i meet new teacher and friends who have the same target with me. The programme is not special but i think going to class regularly help me get more motivations and maintain concentrates. I hope i can study hard as the progress i have planned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Today was the first day going to an Ilets class of mine. I like it when i met new teacher and friends who have the same target like mine. The programme is not special but i think going to class regularly would help me get more motive and maintain concentration. I hope I can study hard following the planned progress.
===========================================


Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]L View Post
^
WThell are you thanking for ?
The reason i thanked him that he corrected some mistakes i had made in my paragraph.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:44.