Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3511  
Old 03-01-2011, 13:31
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
I'm quite busy this time: exam, projects . . .
Absolutely agree with you, this time is the last period of first semester and students should concentrate in studying. Like you, i am studying in University of Science(HCM), information technology faculty, year 4.5 , i should have left the universe but unfortunately, i debt only 1 subject, fuck it.

PS: I wonder if anyvozers would check mistakes in my post, thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #3512  
Old 03-01-2011, 13:39
_LightninG_'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 535
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Absolutely agree with you, this time is the last period of first semester and students should concentrate in studying. Like you, i am studying in University of Science(HCM), information technology faculty, year 4.5 , i should have left the universe but unfortunately, i debt only 1 subject, fuck it.

PS: I wonder if anyvozers would check mistakes in my post, thanks in advance!
I'm done with end-term testing last week, hoora
__________________
voz f19 = ?
Reply With Quote
  #3513  
Old 03-01-2011, 13:49
wiirua's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 1,035
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Does anybody know a gorgeous guy who is called kindly Marx ? I'm gonna play tetris with him tomorrow
Reply With Quote
  #3514  
Old 03-01-2011, 15:01
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiirua View Post
Does anybody know a gorgeous guy who is called kindly Marx ? I'm gonna play tetris with him tomorrow
Did you mean Karl Mark?
Reply With Quote
  #3515  
Old 03-01-2011, 17:51
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Did you mean Karl Mark?
Or Richard Marx
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3516  
Old 03-01-2011, 17:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
The same to me, 2010 is really bad for me, damn it. I was unlucky in study, work, and health. But experienced the difficult circumstances also give us some useful things, we become stronger and growth up. In 2011, I hope to accomplish studying English(i wanna get at least 6.5 IELTS score ), graduating from my university and move on new phase in my life.

PS: I wonder if anyvozers would check mistakes in my post, thanks in advance!
in studying
experienced=>experiencing
__________________
NEVER start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3517  
Old 03-01-2011, 18:14
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo37 View Post
in studying
experienced=>experiencing
thank you, i should do that
Reply With Quote
  #3518  
Old 03-01-2011, 20:28
crong_crong's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 27
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

xl các bạn chút
Hiện giờ trình độ t.a mình ngày càng kém đi trầm trọng do 1 năm vừa rồi bận học môn chuyên nghành nên bỏ bẵng đi t.a
Nay mình muốn học 1 lớp t.a nghe nói là chính ở xung quanh khu vực BK.Bạn nào biết chỗ nào chất lượng ổn mà học phí ko cao lắm có thể chỉ dùm mình ko.cám ơn các bác nhiều
Reply With Quote
  #3519  
Old 03-01-2011, 21:01
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo37 View Post
in studying
experienced=>experiencing
I think we can use study [ noun ]

Quote:
thank you, i should do that
=> "Thank you, I should fix this" is much better
Reply With Quote
  #3520  
Old 03-01-2011, 21:06
Fearz's Avatar
Chưa đạt target
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 3,630
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i haven't gone to vOz a long time !!!
__________________
Office: [B]Macbook Air 2015[/B]
Home: [B]i5-8600k|16GB DDR4|1060 6GB|256GB|1TB|XAI RUSE|Qpad CT Oslo Lions|iKBC CD108[/B]
Sound: [B]JBL Charge 3[/B]
Phone: [B]7 32GB|Q20|[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:42.