![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3501
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3502
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3503
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#3504
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3505
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What does pal mean ? Sounds like a television system.....
__________________
[B]I can fly ............ [/B] |
|
#3506
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it means "buddy", pal
__________________
voz f19 = ? |
| _LightninG_ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by _LightninG_ |
|
#3507
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
It's raining, I feel cold.The weather is the same as the weather of the moment of last year end.
I want this year to go quickly because it has been the worst year in my life ever.I have not only gained nothing but also lost so much. Stare in the sky, I hope the new year will bring me and you luckiness, money, love and so on.
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#3508
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm so boring.
|
|
#3509
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm quite busy this time: exam, projects . . .
|
|
#3510
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
), graduating from my university and move on new phase in my life.PS: I wonder if anyvozers would check mistakes in my post, thanks in advance!
|
![]() |
|
|