Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3471  
Old 30-12-2010, 22:30
370HSSV 0773H's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,193
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
Thanks. I fixed it.
What will you do tomorrow? Stay at home with your family or go out?
Tomorrow, I'll go to Can Gio beach with my family.
What a great trip! have nice time you guy!
\\I'm in final exam,so i have to try my best. i have to do many execises
In Vietnamese, it's called" Nuoc den chan moi nhay"
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Gray"][B]When I'm sad I stop being sad and being awesome [COLOR="Sienna"]instead[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Black"][B]-B.S-[/B][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3472  
Old 30-12-2010, 23:30
T4Eyes's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm tired & wanna go to bed. Good night.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3473  
Old 31-12-2010, 09:47
hunteruct's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 22
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

You become the meaning of my life - vozers
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"][B][I]
....thế "không" nào !!![/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3474  
Old 31-12-2010, 10:58
amicecorp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 568
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Good morning every body! How are you today?
__________________
VPCEB11GX
Reply With Quote
  #3475  
Old 31-12-2010, 11:02
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunteruct View Post
You become the meaning of my life - vozers

I... (dirty bit)... had the time of my life
And I never felt this way before
Yes I swear... this is true...
And I owe it all to you you you you you you ^^

Dirty bit!
Dirty bit!

Code:
http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=3aNuG45Hm0
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3476  
Old 31-12-2010, 11:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 3
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I was banned by gthn.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3477  
Old 31-12-2010, 11:25
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____ View Post
I was banned by gthn.
Big Girls Don't Cry ^^

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you


Code:
http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=v-9GWQcdU9
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3478  
Old 31-12-2010, 11:49
AuraNMT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 90
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody!!!

I'm Salvador (T4Eyes). I'm hungry now.
Reply With Quote
  #3479  
Old 31-12-2010, 11:58
AuraNMT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 90
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I don't agree with vtalinh's opinion.
Link: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...mp;postcount=1
Reply With Quote
  #3480  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:02
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraNMT View Post
I don't agree with vtalinh's opinion.
Link: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...mp;postcount=1
And I'm currently one of those MODs, and you're not just yet. And the rest is history. Period ^^
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:44.