![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3441
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i have seen this poem long ago....i deleted it after one click anw :">
|
|
#3442
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
That poem is quite interesting but too long to read . . .
|
|
#3443
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I saw this picture for the first time when I got a placement test at ACET.
It was next to a 7.5 IELTS test report form of an ACET student. At that time I was not so confident in my English, but I said for a joke that one day I would get a band score of more than 7.5. It's really nice to recall that moment. Do you guys have this picture in higher resolution?
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#3444
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
As a side note, there's nothing wrong with the sentence "I forgot closing the door" as it literally means "I forgot that I closed the door." While this one is less preferable in which it does not explicitly tell us about the order of the action, it's still perfectly acceptable. P/s: I totally agree with Wise Blue's examples & explanation, which are, in fact, from Mister Micawber on English-tests. Quote:
|
|
#3445
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Silver"][B][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Pink"][COLOR="SlateGray"]I love... the way you are[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] |
| manhcuong301 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by manhcuong301 |
|
#3446
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
@'or''='
i like the picture
|
|
#3447
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3448
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3449
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't know what you two are talking about but this sentence of yours is supposed to mean that I forgot to have/ask someone to close the door for me.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3450
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No, I mean exactly what I said, which is "I forgot having closed the door."
|
![]() |
|
|