Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1031  
Old 14-02-2009, 00:56
redmoon89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,163
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

woa..i love A.State.Of.Trance-390 of Armin.Van.Buuren... I think i got high :x:x
__________________
[CENTER]Looking for the right girl, meanwhile, having fun with the wrong ones[/CENTER]
[CENTER]♥♦...♣♠[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 14-02-2009, 00:58
manhthong's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 325
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

to day the weather was hot !!!!!!! god damn it !!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 14-02-2009, 01:13
nthscience's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 247
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hehe, this stup*d topic went to 104 pages so far
btw, come on boys
__________________
X3210| P5Q PRO| XMS2 2x2GB| SAMSUNG 320GB| Pioneer 129D| Nvidia 9600GT| Acbel I 470W| SAMSUNG 931BW| Pleomax Mouse| Genius Keyboard|
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]
forza Juve[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Purple"]nth [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1034  
Old 14-02-2009, 01:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 359
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthscience View Post
hehe, this stup*d topic went to 104 pages so far
btw, come on boys
"btw" stand for "by the way" ?
Reply With Quote
  #1035  
Old 14-02-2009, 04:37
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Stupid is as stupid does

Wassup everyone here, how's your valentine? Im sitting in my toilet right now, spamming voz and preparing for the best day of my life. YES, the best day of my life: I'm gonna dump my girlfriend, a real bitch who envies cash, and bunch of stupidest thing in the world, a whore who possess insular attitude and disdain expression to people. Being with her has been such a nightmare, and I'm gonna invite her to experience the worst day of her life. What do you guys think? It is such a unique valentine, isn't it? Well I must be paranoid talking to myself in early morning here

I need someone to talk. Hello!!?? Is anyone here? :( Im so disappointed with her :( I don't want to end the story like that but bitch needs to realize who she is
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 14-02-2009, 05:23
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Think twice. They are crazy, aggressive, a nightmare living,... Whatever it's, we hate 'em but can't live without 'em. Happy valentine guys! Do it hard tonight. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthscience View Post
hehe, this stup*d topic went to 104 pages so far
btw, come on boys
Apparently, stupid people don't know what they are talking about most of the time. This post that I quoted is one example.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1037  
Old 14-02-2009, 08:55
buidanhthuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 2,889
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

It seems this is my first post in English in this topic. Well, today is Velentine but with me, it's just a day as another day lol. I dont have girlfriend so how can I "do it hard tonight" guy ? Did you mean masturbating as hard as I can =))
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 14-02-2009, 10:33
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Good point there. Totally agree for those who don't have GF or without GF this valentine. J/K
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 14-02-2009, 11:37
buidanhthuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 2,889
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Home alone :/ Going to prepare a lunch. Noodles with pork and vegetable is my best choice in this day
Reply With Quote
  #1040  
Old 14-02-2009, 15:35
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by buidanhthuy View Post
It seems this is my first post in English in this topic. Well, today is Velentine but with me, it's just a day as another day lol. I dont have girlfriend so how can I "do it hard tonight" guy ? Did you mean masturbating as hard as I can =))
pm me if you need jerk-off materials lol ( Im serious )
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:45.